Poll: When did you start to raid?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: When did you start to raid?

Started in early vanilla, from UBRS to Naxx, only got to kill 3 bosses in Spider Wing though, then TBC was inc and i stopped raiding till i hit 70.

Started with WotLK now FLAME me!

I managed to pug some kara and Zul'aman before wrath hit where i rerolled and have raided everything since on hardmode ;o

Started to raid in TBC, about 6 months before WoTLK came out. I could have started earlier, but used SO much time picking the right class, and even faction, plus it was the summer in between, so yeah. Got to experience only Kara, ZA, Gruul, Maggy and a bit of SSC before nerf patches came.

I began WoW 1 week after release and it took me nearly 4 months to become level 60 ;D

We did some 5 mans here and there and wanted more than Strat/UBRS, so we merged with another guild for MC purposes.
    We managed to clear everyhing prior to Naxxramas and did 2 wings + 1-2 more bosses (can't remember)

I had a break after MH, so sadly never experienced BT and SWP.
    Been doing everything in WotLK and currently working on heroic Icc25.

Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

15+ Year Old Account

Classic, got in a good guild, did some MC, got kicked out of the guild.

THen I hope in another, and cleared BWL, AQ40, and was starting on Naxx before BC. (Did I forget something? I feel like I did...)

Cleared everything up to Mu'ru in BC before 3.0

And then stoped being hardcore mid-wotlk.

I started in TBC, and made it upto BT before my guild disbanded.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

upper blackrock spire baby

followed by countless hours in the core

the rest is history

US Closed Beta....

Onyxia was fun with the wow-knowlage at this time. we had no fuckn' idea of things like thread, healrotations etc. that was real raiding back then.

Started with ZG and moved to MC and BWL. Never Naxx though, then TBC all content and same with WotLK.