Thread: Persona

Persona

So, after hearing good things about the persona games, I'm about ready to order 3 or 4 over amazon once I get some money, I'm getting one of them regardless, but if anyone here's played them, I'd love some opinions

I'll either get three or four, but I'm leaning more towards four since I watched a let's play that spoiled most of the story in 3
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Persona

never heard of em, but the lack of any real information in the OP about the games has me interested now... can someone explain what the games are about?
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    never heard of em, but the lack of any real information in the OP about the games has me interested now... can someone explain what the games are about?
    From what I've taken from the let's play, it's an RPG with a unique twist

In a way, it's like an anime about a group of high school students that you can play, by day they're students, at night they fight monsters called shadows in various dimensions (The story of each game has no relation to the others except some references), however, unlike what most games do, it actually lets you play through the student's life, Including school, friendships, ect. ect., everything you do in your character's daily life powers you up when you go back to the RPG portion of the game

Kind of like sims meets final fantasy with less micromanagement

They're also insane time wasters, I'm trying not to spoil anything about four for myself, so I can't speak for that, but in three the game starts in april 2009 and ends just after the new year, and aside from the first two weeks of game-time(Your character goes comatose after discovering his power), you never skip a single day in the game
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Quote Originally Posted by Almega

They're also insane time wasters, I'm trying not to spoil anything about four for myself, so I can't speak for that, but in three the game starts in april 2009 and ends just after the new year, and aside from the first two weeks of game-time(Your character goes comatose after discovering his power), you never skip a single day in the game
    This, and each day is, in average, with no dungeon entrys, 20-35 minutes. In 4, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I would kill a old god.