Shadowed UnitFrames

Hey guys.

Need help. Im using SuF and loving it. Tho i have seen ppl using cool barkind character picture. above the healtbar.
    I mean atm i have a box the the left of HP and Mana bar as my character picture but would be awsome with the bar look above.

And yes ive checked the box "use as bar" but it gets very uggly and pixly....hope you understand what i mean.

Re: Shadowed UnitFrames

I believe that the portrait bar will stretch and not display properly if you are displaying it as a 2d portrait, which only seems to work as a box.
    Try setting it to a 3d one.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Ye i tried too seems that your right. So basicly i have to turn it into 3d. Not good for me due it will require more memory =/

Trust me, switching to 3D portraits should have no impact on your game at all.

SUF itself is pretty lenient when it comes to memory use.

Even if we pretend memory usage really matters in regards to performance, portraits don't really matter performance wise. They reduce your player performance though, as they take up space where you could've displayed game world or a bigger HP bar instead.

Ok sounds good enough for me. TY guys