Deathbringer's will bug

So my friend has been having some issues with deathbringers will. When it procs he looses his offhand weapon for the duration of the proc, when the proc ends, sometimes his weapon still isn't back in his offhand. Has the happend to anyone else, and is is a documented bug. He opened a ticket about it, and all he got was a "we'll look into it". His armory link.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Jdogstauren

Re: Deathbringer's will bug

its a very well known bug that the offhand doesn't show in the transformation, but it is still there

10+ Year Old Account

Documented bug, when it happens, your weapon is still equipped and doing damage, the animation just fails to show it, it's been tested, it just looks wierd. I've had it happen on my DK when fiddling with DW frost.

Does he actually lose his offhand (ie on his charactor sheet does it disapear) or does it just not show up because the forms you transform into are not designed to show two weapons?

There's a big difference.

It's just a visual bug that people were first aware of on the day of 3.3.3. GMs not knowing about bugs is more common than one that does.

well this is person we speaking about, but we have tested the affect and it goes away when i come out of transform also. But when running a recount, my dps seems to drop lower and also when i seem to use WW during the affect, i only see 2 numbers then the normal 4 when i use WW. Also, the dps has gone down 2k when i lose my off hand. I know they say its a graphic error but my dps does suffer from it when it goes away..

10+ Year Old Account

its only a graphical bug. Maybe you drop dps while you watching the effect to procc

i have 2 warriors with dbw, none of them has any kind of dps-loss while under the procc of dbw
    Quote Originally Posted by Zohlomg View Post
    /use NAMEOFTRINKET
    /cast recklesness
    /cast charge
    /gquit
    /cast mortal strike
    /cast bladestorm

10+ Year Old Account

Yea, i have the same bug, anyways, its just a visual one ofc.. Didn't bother to make a ticket.. now im used with this visual bug, so only sometimes im just pressing X to lay down the off-hand. If the gm answers to ur friend, let me know on this thread what he wrote

Well also i dont know if ya'll have the issue of diein in transform but if your on the loot boat, and get stuck in form on the other boat, you cant use the rocket packet to get back. But i reported them both and they say they will look into it again. THe gm told me they should have fixed the transform with the rocket packet but he would pass that along and with the dps going down, he said he would look into it also.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdogstauren
    Well also i dont know if ya'll have the issue of diein in transform but if your on the loot boat, and get stuck in form on the other boat, you cant use the rocket packet to get back. But i reported them both and they say they will look into it again. THe gm told me they should have fixed the transform with the rocket packet but he would pass that along and with the dps going down, he said he would look into it also.
    your dps cant possibly go down as its just a visual bug as several ppl have said already, oh and I have that bug aswell

just jump off the edge, youll be ported back onto your boat

Oh and, offtopic:
    tell your friend to either go full ArP and lose the NES, or stop gemming ArP after ~700 (softcap with NES)
    And a Bryntroll in the Offhand is bad, because its procrate is reduced by 50% (i think) so a normal DPS-weapon from ICC would be better there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

well this is person we speaking about, but we have tested the affect and it goes away when i come out of transform also. But when running a recount, my dps seems to drop lower and also when i seem to use WW during the affect, i only see 2 numbers then the normal 4 when i use WW. Also, the dps has gone down 2k when i lose my off hand. I know they say its a graphic error but my dps does suffer from it when it goes away..
    so you're WWing twice?
    i seriously do not get your math on this one
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD