So I'm currently using an ASUS P5Q Turbo, and I recently purchased new ripjaw ram. Well my motherboard decided to be a nice guy and not support more than 2 gigs, when the build online clearly states it does up to 16. So I'm stuck between reaping ASUS a new mouth, or buying a new motherboard since I'm not thrilled with the problems this has given me. My pick for my price atm is:
It was shown to me by my brother in law, and it looks decent for it's price. Now I'm curious as to whether I should get this and it will beable to keep all of my current gear. Or replace my current. Thoughts?