Thread: Trial Accounts

10+ Year Old Account

Trial Accounts

My cousin created a trial account a month ago. It expired after 10 days, but he said he wants to purchase WoW and upgrade the trial account. He said he will buy the game in a month or so and upgrade it. I just want to ask, if anyone knows, does Blizzard delete trial accounts after being inactive for too long? If the answer to that question is yes then could you also tell me how long can the trial account bee inactive before deleted? I asked a GM about this, but he said he can't do favors to anyone if it will involve breaking the rules of the game ???.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

Re: Trial Accounts

I first started on a trial account about 3 or 4 years ago. It expired after the 10 days and 3 months later I decieded to buy the game and used my trial account. Should work as I believe Blizz keeps accounts for about 6 months? Not sure, but thats what happened to me.

It does still exist in the same way as a frozen account

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by babyback
    It does still exist in the same way as a frozen account
    Yeah but since it is only a trial account, I guess Blizzard deletes them if they are not used for a long time and I would like to know that time.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

It should still exist. I still have a trial account tied to my old email from 4 years ago.
    Un-banned and ready to unleash the Cool stories.. Bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    And eredar is a draenei corrupted by sargeras to fight with the Burning Legion. Just because your a lock doesn't mean your /brofistin' Sargeras. ffs ¬¬

10+ Year Old Account

Should still work, I also have a trial account tied to my old email and it tells me i need to purchase the game to continue playing.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

It should still be able to be upgraded after a month. I did the same thing when I first started a few years ago. My trial expired and I believe it was one or two months later that I activated. I curse my friend everyday for getting me involved with this madness.

Blizz atm is not doing much in terms of account deleting period, probably will take years before they will start deleting.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

They won't delete a single account, they don't have any problems storing all that data with all these millions of accounts with geared characters..
    A trial account with one character of lvl 15 won't matter to them, so most likely they will never delete a trial account