Fury Gemming Question

Hello everyone! ive been looking at these forums for a very long time now, just have never really posted anything on them.

Currently im a little over the ArP soft cap at around 55% using the NES as one of my trinkets. If i switch a few pieces of gear and switch all gems, i found that i would be at 89-90% ArP and im wondering if i should wait until i pick up a few more pieces of gear to get close to 95-98% before i switch. Thanks for all the help, heres my armory link.

Please Note that i am not in a raiding guild, so i Pug raids whenever i have time, therefore the loot from deep into ICC isn't very accessible for me, and yes i know i have too much expertise, i just need some time to get new gear, because once again im not in a raiding guild.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nis&cn=Dagarin

Thanks for all your time! Hopefully i can get some help!

Oh and btw, if im doing something wrong gear wise (besides the expertise) please let me know! Thanks!

Re: Fury Gemming Question

Ur a bit above hit cap as well since u have 3 points in "Precision" m8.
    If u can reach above 85% ArP and u have a trinket u can replace NES with, it's a win, and u should definately switch to ArP gems

on a side note:
    remember there's always 90 extra ArP from ArP food and elixir

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah around the 85% mark, you can switch to ArP gems, assuming it does not come in expense of all your expertise/hit. Saying that, the safest mark is to regem at about 90% since at aprox 80-85%, the dps increase by a full ArP regem isn't huge and quite frankly a waste of time and money if you're already fully strength gemmed.(according to the spreadsheet.)

Thanks for the quick replies! switching to full ArP wont affect my hit or expertise so im gonna go ahead and try it out!

another person from mal'ganis!
    i'd recruit you, but we already have 4 fury warriors

remember there's always 90 extra ArP from ArP food and elixir
    It's almost never worth using Elixirs over Flasks, at least from a DPS perspective. Even if it takes you the last 45 points exactly (plus the armor elixir, for some bonus AP) it's still going to be a very small (~5 DPS) increase over using a Flask.

Food is great, though.
    Avatar is too large in file size. Read the avatar guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by swae
    another person from mal'ganis!
    i'd recruit you, but we already have 4 fury warriors
    yea as much as i love playing a fury warrior, it sucks because there so many of em

Define deep ICC. Are you talking Lich King? Or is someone like Blood Queen accessible?

Your hit is fine. More hit just normalizes rage income, and it's not like there's a better place to put those points. If that's the gear you have, that's the gear you work with.

Your expertise makes me giggle. But you know that.

Try to get your tier helm and chest. The proc is awesome.

Now the the gray area... if you can get the gun off of Blood Queen 10-man. Also, when you get the tier chest, put a Nightmare Tier in it. It frees up a yellow slow to throw in a 20 strength and your blue gem is taken care of as well.

Finish leveling Blacksmithing. Its 40 strength or ArP.

Also, if you ever need hit, get the polar bear claws off of Gunship25. Otherwise get Toskk's off of Deathbringer in 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Purelybetter
    Define deep ICC. Are you talking Lich King? Or is someone like Blood Queen accessible?

Your hit is fine. More hit just normalizes rage income, and it's not like there's a better place to put those points. If that's the gear you have, that's the gear you work with.

Your expertise makes me giggle. But you know that.

Try to get your tier helm and chest. The proc is awesome.

Now the the gray area... if you can get the gun off of Blood Queen 10-man. Also, when you get the tier chest, put a Nightmare Tier in it. It frees up a yellow slow to throw in a 20 strength and your blue gem is taken care of as well

Finish leveling Blacksmithing. Its 40 strength or ArP.

Also, if you ever need hit, get the polar bear claws off of Gunship25. Otherwise get Toskk's off of Deathbringer in 25.
    Im not in a raiding guild so the pugs i have to join only down the first 4 bosses 25 man (occasionally up to 6/7) and usually 6 in 10 man (sometimes 7 or higher), so about halfway then, not deep i guess.

Working on getting more frost badges for tier gear, but getting one piece takes multiple weeks with only going halfway through ICC, and im gonna finish lvling blacksmithing as soon as my work schedule dies down.

Once again thank you for all the help, its greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by RPZip
    It's almost never worth using Elixirs over Flasks, at least from a DPS perspective. Even if it takes you the last 45 points exactly (plus the armor elixir, for some bonus AP) it's still going to be a very small (~5 DPS) increase over using a Flask.

Food is great, though.
    As he said, in any situation flask is always better, but arpen food is still the best way to get closer to arpen cap, and get some extra str gems after you reach the cap(and it's better to use this practice - after cap gem str and use arpen food to reach cap because arpen food is easier to farm than str one).

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

if you still read this thread op, change your ashen ring for the love of all things fury
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Griefel
    As he said, in any situation flask is always better, but arpen food is still the best way to get closer to arpen cap, and get some extra str gems after you reach the cap(and it's better to use this practice - after cap gem str and use arpen food to reach cap because arpen food is easier to farm than str one).
    almost sure 10crit 10str is better then 20str, plus it gains the items bonus - most cases