Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Assuming that the Feat of Strengths will no longer be obtainable post Cata, the only known or expected changes anyone should be mentioning in this horribly necro'd thread are Herald of the Titans, the Undying, and the Immortal. Those are the only ones that have been changed to Feats that I am aware of. I assume that they will no longer be obtainable, but seeing as there has been no blue confirmation on anything, like usual, who knows if they are just becoming FoS instead of achievements and will still be obtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    heard somewhere that if you explore some of a region you just have to explre the rest in the "new" land and you´ll get it completed as normal.

but its much more cool to run around on a little horsie and looking at all around you in a slow steady pace, than a big bad ugly drake and rush thruogh it all..
    Some horsies can also fly you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    i want the title "herp erotix derp"?

i dunno : \

hope they remove jenkins title! and make a new imba title that is fun! like make a title like this - the jack "<name>" hammer - or somth

Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    Some horsies can also fly you know.
    what horsies ?? clestial steed is just a bunch of stars looking like a horse.. not like the 1 in robot unicorn attack!!! hoooo yahhh DUFFMAN!!

Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    hope they remove jenkins title! and make a new imba title that is fun! like make a title like this - the jack "<name>" hammer - or somth

what horsies ?? clestial steed is just a bunch of stars looking like a horse.. not like the 1 in robot unicorn attack!!! hoooo yahhh DUFFMAN!!
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=48025 says hi

Quote Originally Posted by Krogh View Post
    None, Simply.. If they where to be gone.. We would have known allready.
    And it would have been with the 4.0 Patch.. Since Champion of naaru and Hand of adal + ZA mount was that way... Stop being Biased Bitches only Thinking you can be awsome when you got something no one els have.. cuss really.. Your not.. Your just a Biased Bitch.
    actually you are very wrong. none of the titles that are being removed from the game are being removed until cataclysm goes live. all you had to do was to read up on this as its been mentioned like a zillion times in blue posts. but no you had to go post this and make yourself look slightly retarded

10+ Year Old Account
    lol @ the people who think they should remove titles from wotlk raids. They aren't gonna remove em. Really. In cata there will be cooler titles you can have so what does it matter that u got a buncha people running around with Kingslayer. They pay for their account, just like you, so regardless of level they can have that title just like you.
    Last edited by kortin; 2010-11-14 at 02:56 AM.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

well actually they said it in blue post following titles will be made into FoS and become unabtainable(spelling><)
    undying/immortal
    champion/conquerer of ulduar
    herald of the titans

also
    he feed on your tears and tribute to insanity become a Fos and will be no longer obtaintable

people read more blueee posts^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I get a link? Because I don't recall those particular blue posts and I normally read them. Last thing I heard was that they weren't removing the titles, which is why i said what i did :\

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ename-Puppy%29 you'll find it in there aswell as http://cata.wowhead.com/achievements=1.81 if you look trought that list you'll see stuff like immortal/undying etc being feats of strength rather then achievments. Of course people who already got the title will keep it but it will no longer be obtaintable.

I'm 99% positive that they are in fact removing all WoTLK titles after Cata releases, only makes sense.

Blizzard has allready said or it has been datamined what is being removed.

Undying
    Immortal
    Conq of Ulduar
    Champ of Ulduar
    Herald of the Titans [ only available at 80]
    TOGC = of Herald of the Titans
    Tribute to Insanity 10 and 25man

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ariatas View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ename-Puppy%29 you'll find it in there aswell as http://cata.wowhead.com/achievements=1.81 if you look trought that list you'll see stuff like immortal/undying etc being feats of strength rather then achievments. Of course people who already got the title will keep it but it will no longer be obtaintable.
    Alright looks like i was wrong. Even still i stand by my opinion and say that they shouldn't remove the titles. Looks like i better get started on those achieves...