Poll: Which one is better?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Greatness vs. DBW

Which one is better?
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Re: Greatness vs. DBW

Troll?

Depending on your gear, its around a 10ish dps increase.

Abyssal rune> all

Greatness
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

15+ Year Old Account

greatness, leave the good trinket to people who can use it to gain 4-5% dps
    for you its a 20 dps with the good proc (forget it)

What is the general trinket ranking?
    Tiny Abomination in a Jar(Heroic)>Tiny Abomination in a Jar>Death's Choice (heroic)>Whispering Skull (heroic)>Death's Choice>Deathbringer's Will(heroic)>Whispering Skull>Herkuml War Token>Deathbringer's Will>DMC:Greatness>Comet's Trail

NP

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    greatness, leave the good trinket to people who can use it to gain 4-5% dps
    for you its a 20 dps with the good proc (forget it)
    Respects.

I will never understand them paladins taking that trinket away from other people people who actualy BENEFIT GREATLY from it. It is a wierd perverse way of pissing people off, and trying to get all paladins hated. The damn thing is a minor upgrade for a paladin over the bloody Mirror of Truth...

Paladins have their own epic trinket in Tiny Abo, why troll the other 5 classes for whom is BiS and EPICZORZ!

Quote Originally Posted by SalcN
    What is the general trinket ranking?
    Tiny Abomination in a Jar(Heroic)>Tiny Abomination in a Jar>Death's Choice (heroic)>Whispering Skull (heroic)>Death's Choice>Deathbringer's Will(heroic)>Whispering Skull>Herkuml War Token>Deathbringer's Will>DMC:Greatness>Comet's Trail

NP
    Congratulations on copy and pasting that from EJ.
    However what that doesn't tell you is that DBW is 30~ DPS better than DMC IF you can get 2 strength procs I believe it is. Just buy the War Token and use Death's Choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik
    Respects.

I will never understand them paladins taking that trinket away from other people people who actualy BENEFIT GREATLY from it. It is a wierd perverse way of pissing people off, and trying to get all paladins hated. The damn thing is a minor upgrade for a paladin over the bloody Mirror of Truth...

Paladins have their own epic trinket in Tiny Abo, why troll the other 5 classes for whom is BiS and EPICZORZ!
    It's simple: only a bad paladin will want to use a DBW. But, if he is bad, we probably won't be able to down putricide 25 anytime soon, and he will need a second 264 trinket for gearscore reasons, so DBW it is.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    It's simple: only a bad paladin will want to use a DBW. But, if he is bad, we probably won't be able to down putricide 25 anytime soon, and he will need a second 264 trinket for gearscore reasons, so DBW it is.
    Or he got it in a PUG.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik
    Respects.

i would have got it on my 25 pug but decided to pass :P

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    Terrible blanket statements FTW?

Like it or not, DBW IS a DPS increase over Greatness. It's not a very large increase, but still an increase.

The only way a Ret should ever get this trinket:

- It's a PuG
    - All the Warriors/Hunters/Druids/DKs in your raid already have it

10+ Year Old Account

i'm sorry but even if i were in a pug on a retadin and any hunter, warrior, dk, feral dps druid or rogue wanted this weapon and i saw that they werent baddies then yes i would automatically pass it up to them
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

HWT is the crap.
    MoT is the same.
    NES same.
    DChoice rarely drops and you dont get to loot it if you are not RLeader.
    TaiAJ - not every single guild/pug does handle Putricied on regular basis)
    DBW - quite a good thing over Greatness. especially in a pug raid i would principally take it for personal use. And in a guild run, if noone bothers, why not to take it?