Thread: Lich King.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Lich King.

you don't understand the OP. he's like:
    "I fail at LK in this way: [description of failing method]. Now how do YOU fail at LK?"

=D
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

My "not killing him" isn't my own fail, it's the fail of those around me.
    For example, idiots backing out of Defile and spreading it further, people not stacking for Val'kyrs and getting dropped off, etc.
    And as for the "dont talk unless you're paragon" argument, I'm not talking about hardmode. I'm talking about normal mode with a fucking 10% buff and people still aren't competent enough.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anvilmar&n=Tandellon

Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Highly confused by this armory. Has killed several hardmodes, but has only killed anything else in ICC a few times? Has barely gone into 25s? Was the OP picked up by an ICC HCpug group because the OP has a Val'anyr? And said pug failed on LK? Is that what's going on?

Weird armory is weird.
    Also, I don't raid with a guild. My 25 man achievements are from a pug of some guilds on my server. The hardmodes are also from the people that are associated with the pug.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anvilmar&n=Tandellon

Quote Originally Posted by Tandellon
    Also, I don't raid with a guild. My 25 man achievements are from a pug of some guilds on my server. The hardmodes are also from the people that are associated with the pug.
    Of course it's hard in 10-man
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandellon
    My "not killing him" isn't my own fail, it's the fail of those around me.
    For example, idiots backing out of Defile and spreading it further, people not stacking for Val'kyrs and getting dropped off, etc.
    And as for the "dont talk unless you're paragon" argument, I'm not talking about hardmode. I'm talking about normal mode with a fucking 10% buff and people still aren't competent enough.
    Its scary yes! By now a Pug should be able to reach it Normal mode. But no, my server wipe a few times after the first 4-5 and then scatter. It's scary I should start doing a Semi Pug instead tbh.

15+ Year Old Account

I think this is an obvious lock.