Thread: Boomkin PVP!!!

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Boomkin PVP!!!

It hurts......it hurts a lot.

I was on my warlock dueling, and I see this geared Boomkin, so I say to myself "Boomkins shouldn't hurt that bad". I dueled him, and he completely destroyed me. I mean I did EVERYTHING right, I spell locked him perfectly, I did perfect fears, I literally did everything right.

I still have no idea how I lost half of my hp in 1 shot ???

And I know what you're thinking, "A warlock complaning about other classes lololololololol". But holy shit,warlocks can't beat every class.

Have any of you guys had trouble with Boomkin burst?

Re: Boomkin PVP!!!

Raaaar Starfall buff!
    Kunglight of Fractured - EU Twisting Nether
    Current progress 12/12 NM 1/12 HC

Deleted

Yeah, I've experienced it too. Even in shit gear vs 1k resilience they do insane damage. It's incredibly rediculous, but then again. What kind of druid spec is not OP and faceroll in pvp?

honestly, you should stop playing the game if you lose to moonkin as warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Celdarion
    Yeah, I've experienced it too. Even in shit gear vs 1k resilience they do insane damage. It's incredibly rediculous, but then again. What kind of druid spec is not OP and faceroll in pvp?
    Hah nice troll.

10+ Year Old Account

Save fear and/or Lolcoil for when he uses Starfall.
    Starfall Rank 4
    35% of base mana
    Instant cast 1.5 min cooldown
    You summon a flurry of stars from the sky on all targets within 30 yards of the caster, each dealing 563 to 653 Arcane damage. Also causes 101 Arcane damage to all other enemies within 5 yards of the enemy target. Maximum 20 stars. Lasts 10 sec. Shapeshifting into an animal form or mounting cancels the effect. Any effect which causes you to lose control of your character will suppress the starfall effect.
    So if he is feared or stunned or anything, the buff keeps ticking down but does no damage. Also personally i would lock his nature tree to prevent cyclones/ heals rather than his arcane tree.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Darunis
    It hurts......it hurts a lot.

I was on my warlock dueling, and I see this geared Boomkin, so I say to myself "Boomkins shouldn't hurt that bad". I dueled him, and he completely destroyed me. I mean I did EVERYTHING right, I spell locked him perfectly, I did perfect fears, I literally did everything right.

I still have no idea how I lost half of my hp in 1 shot ???

And I know what you're thinking, "A warlock complaning about other classes lololololololol". But holy shit,warlocks can't beat every class.

Have any of you guys had trouble with Boomkin burst?
    Wow, No.

You did NOT do everything right if you lost to a boomkin.

The moonkin should be dead before the fear stunlock ends, starfall should never touch you. Moonkins suck at pvp it takes realy an amazing amount of skill and efort to bet somwhere as a pvp moonkin.
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...

Quote Originally Posted by Sysunia
    Moonkins suck at pvp it takes realy an amazing amount of skill and efort to bet somwhere as a pvp moonkin.
    Starfall takes 'realy an amazing amount of skill'

Clearly you have never met a moonkin who specced into it in arena. Or, more likely, you haven't stepped into the arena since the Starfall buff.

well i kill them as hunter (gladiator ones ..) but i cant kill a good warlock.

MM's hunter.

It's a Rock , paper, scissors .

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeath

MM's hunter.

It's not rock, paper, scissors. The game simply isn't balanced around 1v1.

Sure, if the warlock lets me starfall, pop trees, dot him up, get eclipse up and nuke his face... it will hurt.
    If the warlock is at least decent I can't do any of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Quote Originally Posted by DrJones
    Sure, if the warlock lets me starfall, pop trees, dot him up, get eclipse up and nuke his face... it will hurt.
    If the warlock is at least decent I can't do any of those.
    How do you propose he stops trees and DoTs?

I hate boomkins...

...and love them

Because they are the only class that has absolutely no chance against me, as i am a destro warlock.
    I tunnel vision every single one anywhere and i kill them with no mercy...

muheheheeheheheheh tremble you mutated ugly owlbeardeerz
    Just believe... all cars have mind.

Trees + starfall + watever they like = 1 nuked oponent...extra crispy

when i saw title i was like, "lawlawlawlawlawl" because whenever i see a boomkin in arena, its a win
    Quote Originally Posted by worlddan
    My understanding is that deathwing will erupt from that pool and fly around squeaking, "Runescape! I was in Runescape! How do I get back to Runescape?!!"

What kind of druid spec is not OP and faceroll in pvp?
    Nice words from a paladin.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Q: When do hunters get to tame druids?
    A: Right after druids get a hunter form.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeath

MM's hunter.

callin bull on that one. Dueled my pvp focused rlf's hunter in my resto pvp gear. Pop'd trees, pop'd starfall, hit him with moonfire/insect swarm then dc'd. Log back on and he's at 1k hp, and had to blow trinkets to win. 1v1 boomkins have more burst than any spec (including ele and destro) plus they can heal, that's why they are always the prime target in arena's... if you wanna win! Good boomkins don't lose often. If they take advantage of cyclone/heal/starfire it's gg.

bursty boomkins are scary though : ( in arena...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinsback
    callin bull on that one. Dueled my pvp focused rlf's hunter in my resto pvp gear. Pop'd trees, pop'd starfall, hit him with moonfire/insect swarm then dc'd. Log back on and he's at 1k hp, and had to blow trinkets to win. 1v1 boomkins have more burst than any spec (including ele and destro) plus they can heal, that's why they are always the prime target in arena's... if you wanna win! Good boomkins don't lose often. If they take advantage of cyclone/heal/starfire it's gg.
    deterrance double , feign death during starfall trees, dont let any starfire be casted etc, probably your friend didnt avoided the starfall.
    Ok lets see kill comand up and rapid fire during all duel with use of readiness, is a tought match even for a balance druid.
    One of the balance druids i won as hunter: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...arr&cn=Rikalol