Give us more cooldowns?

Anyone else think locks need more cooldowns? I think one of the reasons we, generally, aren't too high on the DPS meters is because we don't have as many situation cooldowns. The only real cooldown we have is metamorphasis, and that is only within the demo tree.

I'd rather take a hit to our constant DPS in exchange for a couple cooldowns for situational burst.

I think one of the reasons we aren't doing quite as good as we could be is because we are lacking the burst potential that other classes have. They can better conform to raid buffs / boss debuffs that give a temporary boost to damage. (Which they can exponentially capitalize on via cooldowns)

/discuss?
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Re: Give us more cooldowns?

I disagree, I like having a class were you don't feel to dependant on cooldowns. Sure it's nice on adds were you gotta burn them down quickly. But I prefer doing the most out of my dps all the time, rather than doing the most out of my dps for 15secs every X minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin
    I think one of the reasons we aren't doing quite as good as we could be is because we are lacking the burst potential that other classes have. They can better conform to raid buffs / boss debuffs that give a temporary boost to damage. (Which they can exponentially capitalize on via cooldowns)
    Giving us cooldowns would just mean they would also nerf our substational dps, which will just lead to the same dps , but with cooldowns to boot.

And besides, I think the new soul shard system will bring you the cooldowns you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin
    /discuss?
    No point. This late in the xpac they aren't gonna make any big changes. And the cata class preview shows you get your situational burst via soul burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinsback
    No point. This late in the xpac they aren't gonna make any big changes. And the cata class preview shows you get your situational burst via soul burn.
    And Demon Soul \o/ !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deviltry
    And Demon Soul \o/ !!!
    demon soul it is like the demonic sacrifice we had.but now at least we will not haveto sacrifice our demon
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiadhs
    demon soul it is like the demonic sacrifice we had.but now at least we will not haveto sacrifice our demon
    Still a cooldown, WHAT DO YOU WANT?