Poll: Can you survive against a warrior in 2v2?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Priests, Can you survive against warriors in 2v2

I am a priest and im wondering if any other priests have problems with warriors, post tips and tricks aswell thanks

Re: Priests, Can you survive against warriors in 2v2

http://www.skill-capped.com/videos/v...7-76AD8AC2363C

My priest friend said this video was awesome for him and learning how to survive against warriors. In general, no, warriors eat priests for breakfast.

thanks!

Well, playing arms warr in 2v2, they tend to die really fast not like the god damned rdroods.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    http://www.skill-capped.com/videos/v...7-76AD8AC2363C

My priest friend said this video was awesome for him and learning how to survive against warriors. In general, no, warriors eat priests for breakfast.
    i eat warriors for breakfast... NOMNOMNOM :P
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

As a Hunter, Warriors are one of the more involving fights, but overall, not too hard. (Sorry, didn't know it was class specific :-\)

This poll is complete bs. No way a Priest can survive against a Warrior. I've known a lot of 2.2k+ priest who hate warriors, and die quick to them.

Go spec shadow, find a rogue and kill the warrior before he has the chance to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darunis
    This poll is complete bs. No way a Priest can survive against a Warrior. I've known a lot of 2.2k+ priest who hate warriors, and die quick to them.
    This.

(Talking about a GOOD -geared warrior here, T2, heroic bryn, grim tolls'nd runestones.)

i'm gonna go ahead and agree with Darunis, if a good/geared warrior sits on a priest he will die rather quickly assuming no support/peels, there's just no surviving

A warrior will kill you in the end without help. the end.

you will need peels, and lots of them. Try having your partner (you did not say what it was) stun / sheep / fear / scattershot etc. and then heal before he can trinket and interruppt. You will have to rely mostly on instant casts if you cannot fake cast his overpower + pummel somehow, since double MS and 4 sec school lockout are very hurtfull. (also mana burn to force a pummel if enemy healer is cc'd).
    These are pretty basic things, and im quite sure they're in the movie link up above. just thought i would add it.