The better choice

Ok, so I don't really know all the much about warlocks and I am a boomkin.

I was in ICC25, we kill Deathwhisper and http://www.wowhead.com/item=49992 drops.

A lock and I roll, he wins and I say grats and then I go inspect him to see what he will be replacing.

He had http://www.wowhead.com/item=50047 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=50781.

Would the http://www.wowhead.com/item=49992 be that much of an upgrade for him?

So I am just wondering if that was such a good upgrade for him and no this wasn't a full pug, 80% guild and rest were pugs I believe.

Just curious is all.

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: The better choice

i often hear druids are haste capped and what not, and use this weapon because of the lack of other stats on it

i for one hate this staff. thought it was gonna be amazing when we downed her for the first time and I got it. the proc chance is just too lack luster from what I've seen. and its always nice to see a 2% chance proc die 2 seconds after spawning to a maliable goo, pungent blight, ect. I dont use it, and enjoy getting my haste and hit from my mh/oh instead for the moment.

meh, guess im in my pvp gear, owell

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...thas&cn=Glnger

It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Yeah... I'm going to take your being way, way beyond the hit cap for Balance as a note of you not having any clue what you're doing. You lost an item to someone else who wanted it. C'est la vie.

Seriously, why are you 160 hit rating past the cap and using a +hit trinket? Ridiculous. : Before trying to validate the gear choices of others, learn to gear yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    Yeah... I'm going to take your being way, way beyond the hit cap for Balance as a note of you not having any clue what you're doing. You lost an item to someone else who wanted it. C'est la vie.

Seriously, why are you 160 hit rating past the cap and using a +hit trinket? Ridiculous. : Before trying to validate the gear choices of others, learn to gear yourself.
    lol you don't think I know I am over hit cap. Learn to not assume I don't know what I am doing. RNG trinket drops are RNG. Considering how much Dying curse procs, I will gladly take it over the terrible triumph int. trinket which has a use that isn't that great. And you call me "ridiculous" lmao

RNG drops is RNG drops

Abyssal Rune. Talk about RNG all you want when there's a better drop from a regular 5 man. Even switching that you'd be 90 hit over the cap. Really, there's no excuse for such poor gearing. So yes, it's ridiculous. Oh and that 'terrible' triumph Int trinket? It's better than what you're using now. No excuses. Taslisman is 137 average SP, Dying Curse is an average of 127 SP.

Go waste someone else s time. If you feel cheated that's fine, but it's a crappy weapon for either of you.

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    Abyssal Rune. Talk about RNG all you want when there's a better drop from a regular 5 man. Even switching that you'd be 90 hit over the cap. Really, there's no excuse for such poor gearing. So yes, it's ridiculous. Oh and that 'terrible' triumph Int trinket? It's better than what you're using now. No excuses. Taslisman is 137 average SP, Dying Curse is an average of 127 SP.

Go waste someone else s time. If you feel cheated that's fine, but it's a crappy weapon for either of you.
    Yes I suppose Abyssal Rune would be ok. Look you came in here with your smart ass remarks and inflammatory comments. All I asked for was if that was such a big upgrade for the lock, which it doesn't seem like it is at all. You are being ridiculous. I am not trying to waste anyone's time. Don't post and then it's not wasting your time lol. ffs

Also: I almost just have enough frosties for the belt and that would get rid of 51 hit and again I didn't come in here talk about my gear. Probably a mistake posting my armory. Just wondering how big of an upgrade that was. I don't get how its "such poor gearing." but w/e it's the internet, you can act mr. internet tough guy and I could care less.

15+ Year Old Account

It's an equal upgrade for the both of you because soemtimes you will luck out and sometimes you wont.

Arguing semantics over rng procs being better for one or another is moot.

R.I.P. YARG