Please.. no... more....

AoE tank or warrior tanking suggestion or discussion about warrior tanking..

At the monent warrior tanking is the best of all the classes i tried:
    ruid is zZzZzZzZzZ
    paladin is do this-that-this-that-this ZzZzZzZz
    havent tried DK's yet but meh

As warrior the anxiety to use shield block with conjuction with shield slam for nice 11k crits spamming cleave and giving 2x devastates here and there as well as having the (REVENGE) and (SWORD AND BOARD) msg's proc keep me awake as well as intervening the highest threat maker and chargeing back to target (while all are shockwaved)

Only thing that annoyed me is the HS strike spam and they take that away as well anw..

I mean dont they have other things to discuss... warrior only had it harder againt multiple mobs (and tbh lately i jus use 4 dps items to tank even HoR)
    And since they TAKE AWAY all the aoe-lol-pack philosophy that WotLK had.. WHY do they bring up this topic every 2 days...

SERIOUSLY i rarely use caps but right now im in the mood go and spam the forums on my cousin's inactive account untill it get banned

im not firing number off my ass but i regurarly see shockwaves 8-10k shield slams 7-11k and revenges 5-10k... what in the word can take agro off that...

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Please.. no... more....

Quote Originally Posted by exosion

im not firing number off my ass but i regurarly see shockwaves 8-10k shield slams 7-11k and revenges 5-10k... what in the word can take agro off that...
    A sleepy paladin lying down in the middle of consecrate.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

I'd rather know they are looking at style of play issues, then think they are doing nothing. It isn't even so much about warriors in particular, but is really about the nature of pulling mobs in dungeons and crowd control. I think they like using the warrior as an example because we have various AoE tools, and yet seemed to struggle compared to other tanks in the AoE department.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis
    Paladins dont sleep

for they have no souls

*shakes fist* MY ARP GEAR! BAD PALI! NO-ROLLS-FOR-YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis
    you got that rigth
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

Yeah. We see daily blue-posts about the subject, but I really don't get it. It's fine as it is...

I think its people that dont know what to do or dont have there key binds set right, i use to be the same way about aoe tanking and warriors, but once i really looked at what i have available for holding a mob, and reset my bars and binds i dont have a single problem, the biggest problem i have now is getting crappy heals or dps in a random so when i mass pull it takes forever for them to kill everything lol

10+ Year Old Account

on 3-4 mob packs with cleave glyph warriors are AWESOME. once you start to get above that warriors aoe tanking ability takes a dire nose dive compared to that of a pala or DK mainly due to the fact that our Tps on each mob starts to plumit the more of them there is. This applys to DK's aswell but not to the same extent. Paladins 2 main aggro moves hit 3-4 targets meaning that there tps on 4+ mobs is still amazing compared to that of a warrior. also I herd its fun being rage starved in heriocs to the point where if you dont where at least 1/2 dps gear along with your icc tanking gear you don;t have the rage to keep up cleave spam