Thread: "Missing a lot"

10+ Year Old Account

"Missing a lot"

I have recently noticed that for some weird reason I "miss" a lot on my autoattacks. I have currently frost spec ( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Skybreaker - just an alt, so the gear is more like glued together by things that were available in the moment). As you can see I'm soft hit and exp capped, so it shouldn't be problem there.
    As you can see on attached picture I "miss" quite a lot and would like to know where is the problem...
    (Morning Forge of Souls run)
    "Not that I mind senseless violence, manling, but what are you doing to that old man?" - Gotrek, the Trollslayer

Deleted

Re: "Missing a lot"

Quote Originally Posted by Drizztcz
    I have recently noticed that for some weird reason I "miss" a lot on my autoattacks. I have currently frost spec ( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Skybreaker - just an alt, so the gear is more like glued together by things that were available in the moment). As you can see I'm soft hit and exp capped, so it shouldn't be problem there.
    As you can see on attached picture I "miss" quite a lot and would like to know where is the problem...
    (Morning Forge of Souls run)
    I didnt saw your armory, but soft hit only means that you cap yellow attack's, you will still miss on white attack's.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dporem
    I didnt saw your armory, but soft hit only means that you cap yellow attack's, you will still miss on white attack's.
    So, if I don't wanna miss on autoattacks I should go for hard hit cap?
    "Not that I mind senseless violence, manling, but what are you doing to that old man?" - Gotrek, the Trollslayer

Quote Originally Posted by Drizztcz
    So, if I don't wanna miss on autoattacks I should go for hard hit cap?
    Yes, but don't do it. You'll get more DPS out of other stats as opposed to the white hit cap (which is like 30% or something absurd like that).
    Vol'jin Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vol'jin
    Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.
    Where is your Garrosh now?

NO SMART FOR YOU

Quote Originally Posted by dporem
    I didn't see*

How is a raven like a writing desk?

Auto attack hard cap is 27% Don't bother as it is a huge waste to try for it.

10+ Year Old Account

Mkay. Cheers a lot guys...