What to buy with Emblems of Frost

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...ne&cn=Doomwish
    Hey, right now I'm not sure what I should buy with EoF.
    I was thinking about buying the leg and helm slot because thats the biggest upgrade to me.
    But I'm not sure if there is anything better than the tier items I should buy.

So any advice of what I should buy would be appreciated.

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

Re: What to buy with Emblems of Frost

I would go for the t10 robe to be honoust.
    Biggest upgrade is always the chest, the first piece of tiers i always buy / aim for.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Lichiz
    I would go for the t10 robe to be honoust.
    Biggest upgrade is always the chest, the first piece of tiers i always buy / aim for.

Good luck
    Hmm thanks, but do you think I should get 5/5 T10 or 4/5 T10 is enough?

Quote Originally Posted by dennisd
    Hmm thanks, but do you think I should get 5/5 T10 or 4/5 T10 is enough?
    4/5 ofcourse, They're are so many things better then t10. only go for the set bonus

The best of luck

just go for the chestt10 and make urself to 4/5 t10.no point to get 5/5 t10 unless somehow you manage to make the lat t10 piece in its ultimate upgrade.after that go for a trinket. and replace that 232 ilvl trink you have
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiadhs
    just go for the chestt10 and make urself to 4/5 t10.no point to get 5/5 t10 unless somehow you manage to make the lat t10 piece in its ultimate upgrade.after that go for a trinket. and replace that 232 ilvl trink you have
    You're talking about the iLevel 219 trinket? I am pretty sure it's BiS.

grr... go buy the head piece no question about it, the tier10 chest gives you crit and corrent one have haste (better) and the head is a bigger upgrade then the chest. So buy the head !

Quote Originally Posted by Elween
    grr... go buy the head piece no question about it, the tier10 chest gives you crit and corrent one have haste (better) and the head is a bigger upgrade then the chest. So buy the head !
    That was exactly my thoughts, after I saw that the T10 chest gives crit and the one from Blood Prince gives haste and 1 extra socket I decided I'll buy the head slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiadhs
    DO NOT REPLACE SOLACE OF THE FALLEN. That trinket is 2nd Best in Slot next to the heroic version. If you're lucky enough to have both... use both.

However, you may want to look at buying Primodial Saronites and craft the Sandals of Consecration. They are Best in Slot until 277 gear.

But other than that... any of the tier is pretty good. The gloves are generally our off-piece tier.. but you already have them...so try to get the Head and Chest next. Upgrade from 232 to 251. You legs are still good.

so... As holy you will aim for 4/5 tier 10 WITHOUT chest, the best version drops from princes 25, and a pretty nice one drops from 10man, same boss fight. The chest
    is not really good for holy, so if you intent to play holy and not disc dont go for it.

Thanks for the help guys,
    and what do you say about Spark of Hope? I shouldn't replace it for anything except for Solace heroic, right?

dennisd:

Depends on your mana situation.

I don't have a solace, so I run with the spark. It's a very good regen trinket, but it's lacking in the spellpower department. If you can chaincast PoH for blood queen and still not run oom, you can probably live without it.

For the rest of us, it's a good pick
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elween
    this

Do not buy the T10 chest. The T10 gloves and pants are best in slot, and the shoulders and hat don't have Haste options, so Chest is generally the best piece to off-set. You can either go with the one from Princes (as mentioned), or if RNG hates you or you just don't get that far with your guild, the Haste/Crit badge option is also generally a better option. Also, the chest you have is iLevel 245 and has Haste instead of Crit, while the Hat and Leg slots are 232 and have the same stat as the T10 upgrade, so either of those would be larger upgrades both in terms of pure itemization and because you're not trading a better stat for a worse one. Finally, to whoever said Chest is always the biggest upgrade, it would behoove you to know that Chest, Hat, and Legs are all get the same total itemization, so that is not correct.

For the Spark, I have one, and yes, it is roughly BiS with respect to mana regen (I think Heroic Solace is roughly on par, but I'm too lazy to check the sticky), but the main drawback is that it sucks for throughput which is a larger concern for most encounters. Thus, I generally only use it for fights where I'm desperate for mana, which just doesn't happen to me anymore in any non-hardmodes. If you feel like you can give up some of the mana regen, the PLD trinket would be a nice SP upgrade. Even if you do have some mana problems on some fights, chances are you don't on others, and switching trinkets around is one of the easiest ways to make those sorts of adjustments, rather than keeping around multiple gearsets.

And to answer the specific question, I would aim for upgrading your hat or pants next because you definitely want to get to 4pT10; or you could hold out a little longer and go for the aforementioned trinket. If you don't want the trinket yet, and considering that you might still get lucky and get leg upgrades from VoA, I would prioritize the Hat over the Legs. Just make sure you keep at least 2 pieces of T9 around so you can use the the 2pT9 on appropriate fights.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisd
    Thanks for the help guys,
    and what do you say about Spark of Hope? I shouldn't replace it for anything except for Solace heroic, right?
    No... replace Spark with a Spellpower trinket (unless you're having mana issues). The emblem one is okay.. and Lord Marrowgar 10 drops a decent one with a mana on use proc... Comes in handy sometimes.