The blue post addressing Whirlwind nerf nerfing bladestorm?

Anyone have a link?

Re: The blue post addressing Whirlwind nerf nerfing bladestorm?

Bladestorm uses 6 whirlwinds when it's activated, whatever mechanic they imply for WW it will effect Bladestorm, unless they are going to make Bladestorm it's own skill
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by phantom
    Bladestorm uses 6 whirlwinds when it's activated, whatever mechanic they imply for WW it will effect Bladestorm, unless they are going to make Bladestorm it's own skill

edited Been havent been arms since early Wrath so I forgot how many times it hits
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Bladestorm
    It isn't necessary to change Bladestorm just because Whirlwind changes. If you want to blow the cooldown for a single target damage boost we don't really have a problem with that. Whirlwind was balanced around doing single target damage, which meant it just got free damage when there was more than one target. Bladestorm by contrast doesn't amount to a sizable chunk of damage in PvE. (Source)

...I read this as they haven't decided to nerf Bladestorm yet...maybe its just me however.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    Bladestorm
    It isn't necessary to change Bladestorm just because Whirlwind changes. If you want to blow the cooldown for a single target damage boost we don't really have a problem with that. Whirlwind was balanced around doing single target damage, which meant it just got free damage when there was more than one target. Bladestorm by contrast doesn't amount to a sizable chunk of damage in PvE. (Source)

...I read this as they haven't decided to nerf Bladestorm yet...maybe its just me however.
    This.

That says, as of this point, there is no incoming change to Bladestorm. So it will still, as of right now, hit 4 targets for 100% damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

10+ Year Old Account

I think they will leave Arms WW alone and maybe add another magical nerf into Titans Grip talent.

"you can now wield 2hand weapons in 1 hand, For some crazy reason your weapons now hit for 10% less damage and when you WW the weight of the weapons is such that you only hit for 50% weapon damage otherwise you would rip your arms out"

Deleted

Disarming Bladestorm was a nerf that made me quit wow. However, I still check on news to see if something good happens. 50% less damage would make me entirely disconnect myself from the game.

So, actually having to set up your kills instead of hamstring, mortal strike, "lawlstorm to dead" made you quit? Much more satisfying winning games when I don't kill someone in 1 brostorm.

to the dude that quite wow over lolstorm being disarmable. imo i dont miss you. paladin bubble got nerfed ( 4 times - some one confirm ) for basicly the same thing. it made you unstopable for 6 seconds while dealing damage every second for 6 seconds to 4 targets at a time. that was a game changing move for anyone that ran into it in the hands of a skilled warrior.

imo disarm was a small nerf to it since several classes still cant counter it in any way. ( paladin - mage - warrlock - shaman ) for example. others have to set up for a disarm ( warriors - hunters ) giving you 3 - 4 seconds of the 6 second duration.

as for the OP. i dont see them changing the damage on it. lolstorm as much as i hate to say it, is a required part of the arms warrior burst tool set. if they nerf its damage by 50% in pvp and still have it disarmable i could see a problem.

15+ Year Old Account

People stop playing over these things? jeezz.........

*giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by halpfultroll
    So, actually having to set up your kills instead of hamstring, mortal strike, "lawlstorm to dead" made you quit? Much more satisfying winning games when I don't kill someone in 1 brostorm.
    ur gearscore must be crap.

Quote Originally Posted by tobokke
    Disarming Bladestorm was a nerf that made me quit wow. However, I still check on news to see if something good happens. 50% less damage would make me entirely disconnect myself from the game.
    :3
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

You quit playing because Warriors, Rogues, Marksman Hunters (if they switch Stings in time), and Shadow Priests can disarm you during lulstorm? Not to mention that even with the best reaction times and lowest latency, any Rogue/Warrior disarming you is still going to take at least 1 hit from Bladestorm if not 2, and if you're popping lulstorm before you've forced the Hunter to blow Disengage/Deterrence already you're an idiot anyways.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

I lol'd. 'i quit this game because one ability got changed that benefited my class the most' The warrior community benefited when you left it.