Poll: Should Cat Druids get a Vanish ability, like a Rogue's Vanish?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: Should Cat Druids get a Vanish ability?

I would like to have a vanish, but I understand that that would just be OP. And anyway, druids are good at getting away if need be. No, it's not as good as vanish. Not as versatile or effective. But I think the overall versatility of the druid over the rogue more than makes up for the vanish.

I did, however, vote to get a vanish, because Cower is so pointless it physically hurts me. We need an aggro dump. The closest we get is Shadowmeld, and that's only NEs. Taurens are SOL and so will Trolls and Worgen if something isn't added, or Cower isn't buffed.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyBiased
    If only the class had something like this http://www.wowhead.com/spell=48575
    Most ridiculous post of the thread

You know that one freaking auto-attack generates more aggro than cower reduces?

they are already immune to polymorph... and shapeshift out of almost every slowing ability... vanish would just be (ugh I hate saying this as a paladin) OP

they don't need vanish they can activate the invulnerable ugly bear form to become a living fortress.

I really can't understand why whenever people offer ideas that further increase the similarity a druid will have to another class, we don't simply ignore the thread and dismiss it as a troll.

You've already got to much as it is, druid scum. If you want more go roll a rogue like the rest of us.

No wait. continue. as for more! maybe when they give it too you and realize the monster they've made they'll just delete the class and be done with it for good! ;D

[User was banned for this post]

Quote Originally Posted by sicness
    Obviously you have no clue about arenas then, because if one player is being focused another player is left open to do pretty much whatever they like. That's the point, you get put in defensive while your teammates are left open. If you could be offensive while being defensive then you'd be overpowered. The point about druids wanting vanish goes to why would they need it, because they don't. They don't need to re-enter stealth to be competitive because of their defensive cool downs, unlike a rogue. I really don't get this whole defensive while being offensive aspect you're talking about with rogues because the only abilities that allow them to do this is evasion and cloak, both of which are on long cool downs and can't be up 100% (like bear form) and not always available. Sure they can be offensive during these abilities, but once they're down the rogue is much more vulnerable.

I never argued that rogues didn't have their cool downs available at the start of an arena, but after a minute or two they've used most of them whereas a druid has bear form whenever he likes. It's frustrating how difficult this is to explain to you considering how simple the concept is yet you still don't get it.

It's really not that hard to understand, a rogue has abilities to be defensive, but unlike you his are mostly on cool down and once they're down they're much more susceptible to dying. Watch an arena match on arenajunkies.com with a rogue and you'll see that almost every team that fights a rogue will wait for the rogue to trinket and use his abilities then focus fire him. It's really that simple.
    You are clearly the one with no arena experience.

It's frustrating how difficult this is to explain to you considering how simple the concept is yet you still don't get it.

If you can zerg a warrior and keep him in defensive stance with a shield up ALL GAME, do you think his team is rejoicing at the fact that he's "tanking" your team and are going to pull out a win with one of their teammates effectively PERMANENTLY CC'd? it's the EXACT same situation with druids. take your OWN advice and go watch a druid match, druid gets forced into bear or he dies, and they keep him there so he's USELESS.

If you could be offensive while being defensive then you'd be overpowered.
    abilities that allow them to do this is evasion and cloak
    Sure they can be offensive during these abilities
    Guess that makes rogues/DK's overpowered then, huh?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.