Page 49 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Raid Progression Refinements

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon
    Why are you PuG'ing ICC25? So you can faceroll through your 10HC? kk
    He just said he loves the change. The same change that makes it so he cant use 25 man gear in a 10 man hardmode. You prove your own argument has no merit. gg.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by rangerfox
    Welcome to the death of 25 man raids.
    It is indeed welcome.

All new Ford Trucks Come 4X4!

Quote Originally Posted by soradakey
    You know nothing about me or 99% of anyone else heres lives. Sure I can assume your some 13 year old kid who just wants to act out over the internet because your mad that your life sucks. Am I right?
    If my life sucked I would be bitching about this change, thanks for proving that your mentally challenged on 3 levels now.

It's not really making 25-mans more appealing at all, I mean, I love 25-man raiding but if I can get the same trinket from 10-man - well, I'm not going to want to do 25-man content ever. At the moment I stand to compete with up to 10 ranged at any time for a trinket, in 10-man I currently compete with 2-3. I prefer my odds of getting the trinket in 10 than in 25... so why bother doing 25 at all. =\

The move is dissuading 25-man raiders like myself from even doing it at all in favour of 10-mans with the same loot.

Sad day is sad!

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak
    People can't have an opinion and dislike something w/o quitting? Since when.... I said it could work out , but its still a fact that alot of people dont like it.
    agree

If blizzard is doint really retarded things then it's logical we are angry and dissapointed.
    Wow was a legendary game but now it feels more like an epic game.

Means it feels like becomming cheaper and cheaper.

I still love the game but not as much as I used too.

Does this mean I have to quit? No...

Deleted

lol @ QQ

Seriously ;D

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak
    People can't have an opinion and dislike something w/o quitting? Since when.... I said it could work out , but its still a fact that alot of people dont like it.
    Sure, you can have an opinion, but IF your opinion is that you're being taken advantage of and what you're getting is "shit" then you're the dumbass for paying for it. It's not there's only one MMO or one game you can play, and you're just stuck with whatever it happens to be.

Quote Originally Posted by soradakey
    Without proper feedback the company would die. If everyone just quit when something happened they didn't like instead of voicing their opinion then eventualy nobody would be playing. Blizzard, just like any other company, makes these changes because they believe it will make them more money by drawing in more people and keeping existing members. Obviously they are not always succesful.
    I don't think "make everything hard like in Vanilla™ QQ" qualifies as constructive criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmiget
    25 mans are not dead. If anyone has been reading the post AT ALL 25 mans will be getting more gold, a higher chance of having what they want/need drop...and more badges....while these might be small upgrades...in the long run if you are doing sucessful 25 mans, you will gear up faster and have more gold than another guild that has progressed through the same raid at the same pace through 10 man. (to contradict myself in a way...I see this change as a have to see how it works to give it a good or bad opinion)
    Who cares about gold with the gold inflation in wotlk ? Everyone and their mother is sitting at 10k+ gold. OoOOO 50 gold per boss some major changes right there, totaly worth buying cata specificly for that reason.

How will you gear up faster in 25mans when there are more players to gear up unless they make the drop difference HUGE

GG blizzard i will not be playing wow after cata comes out with these changes i guess people like me will just have to find a game that actually cares about good players.
    That one retired mage.
    http://dotabuff.com/players/75546158 Main DotA account
    http://dotabuff.com/players/135984949 Secondary DotA account

I think i'll wait for it to go Live before i /Cry or /cheer... i'll most likey /cheer, but you never know how things will work out
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

THANK YOU BLIZZARD

What an amazing change to the game.

This should have happened at the start of WOTLK...

Never thought I'd be saying this, but...

I hope they bring back attunements.

Seriously, if they're going to make content and acquiring gear as easy as it's looking, the least they can do is make it a challenge getting into the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroic Martyr
    The nerdraging fanboys lashing out at anyone who questions Blizzard's decisions with this game need to get a life.

Though to the fanboys this IS the only life they know.
    Dude seriously...
    You should consider other people their opinion as well.
    Not think your way of thinking is the best one.

I just think blizzard made a decision that will influence a lot of players and many dislike them.
    This change might be too big

Excuse me if this has been posted already but I feel as if reading through 60+ pages is a bit much. I'm not too worried about this change as of yet, but I do hope that they increase loot tables to compensate for the lack of 10 man loot. Despite only being 10 man, there is some gear that is still pretty nice from 10 man heroic ICC, such as the spyglass and the whispering fanged skull. And maybe as they said with more raids out it will be a better thing that might take slightly less time but will be a bit more fun with the variety of raids available.

Don't force people to quit blizzard , there's to much unemployment in the world. We don't need more people fighting for jobs, let them sit in there cellars.

Great change for guilds imo, just add the attunements now and they'll finally be getting important again (also in combination with the guild achievement system).

"Scars remind us where we've been. They don't need to dictate our future."

You can never balance raid difficulty between 10 man and 25 man for 1 simple reason...

In 25 mans you can constantly take the tank from full health to dead with big hits because you have 6-8 healers. In a 10 man you can't stress the tank so much without just running your 2-3 healers oom, or making it beyond their healing capacity.

As a tank you just don't receive the same level of punishment in 10mans, as you can't purely because 2-3 healers wouldn't be able to keep you up vs. the 25man level of punishment. IMO tanking 10mans is boring, the only reason you die in 10mans, is because the healers forgot about you. Not because the fights were dangerous.

Lets say you have 100k health, there is no way that the 10man can run you from 100k to 10k, on a regular basis and still allow the healers to have to heal the raid and the tank..., while a 25 man can run the tank from 100k to 10k all the time whilst having raid damage.

Chalk and cheese. Can't be compared, can NEVER be equalised, without applying some sort of 10man radiance that halves healths or similar, so you get the same bursty feel to bosses without the fight driving you oom. Just nonsense. Should stick to 10mans being seperate instances not copy + pastes of real/proper instances with half the mobs removed and the difficulty made laughable by the tank/players having 12 seconds to live instead of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Evyan
    agree

If blizzard is doint really retarded things then it's logical we are angry and dissapointed.
    Wow was a legendary game but now it feels more like an epic game.

Means it feels like becomming cheaper and cheaper.

I still love the game but not as much as I used too.

Does this mean I have to quit? No...

Legendary? lol...