Poll: Will it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Will QQ about 25 gear == 10 gear outgrow THR's QQ?

I'm happy that I raid at all. I'm not too keen on this idea but I'm sure it will work out (for me anyway). Personally, I get the same level of enjoyment from 10 man raiding as I do 25 man, although the nerd screams from 25 man first kills is substantially louder, for obvious reasons :P

screw the gear level, i could care less if they are the same im personally ticked they will share lock outs. id get bored so easily then lol
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Assuming they do what they say (10 = 25 difficulty) then no it wont have any effect on the game. So stop ur QQin.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy
    this is actually very bad idea from blizz tbh
    Gold drop is irrelevant rly
    Badges are gonna stack up sooner or later anyway
    Items, assuming that 10 man would drop 2 items per boss, 25 man version would need 5 items per boss to make it equal... Now mind you that gathering 25 ppl and organizing them is much harder than 10 man.

i rly hope they drop the idea or give some bonus that actually matters to 25 man version

I'm really starting to agree with this point of view. If the same stuff drops, and you are saved to both when you are saved to one, why risk the 25 man at all? Plus, they are going to have some insane number of items dropping from 25 man to make it "more per raider" than 10 man.

If 10 man drops 2 items, then to be "more per player" you would need 6 to drop from the same 25 man boss - because 5 items from the 25 man version is the same as 2 from the 10 man.

The only significant benefit I can see at the moment (and this is, of course, a work in progress) is that with 25 man, you will have a greater chance at the item you want - given equal size loot tables.