Thread: Mass Effect

Mass Effect

So damn good!! What else there is to say?
    Alma, alma, piros alma, ha nem ízlik harapj szarba
    Széna, szalma, köpönyeg, nyálazd meg a tökömet
    Ak engem baszogat, vegye be a faszomat!

Irnlord, biggest troll on Terenas EU - Horde.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Mass Effect

Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and hopefully not too long from now, Mass Effect 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Start by assuming that everything you've ever known is a lie.....

10+ Year Old Account

whats mass effect? is it like dragon age? kind of looks like a fps..

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef
    whats mass effect? is it like dragon age? kind of looks like a fps..
    Mass Effect 1 is very much an RPG played like a thirdperson action game (ie, Gears of War, Lost Planet) but its' RPG roots are very obvious. Most people rate it as one of the better games ever.

Mass Effect 2 is a lot less of an RPG, but it improves substantially on the first game.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

totally top 3 both games, cant say anything else

Double Threads are fun to post it. (Search Feature is on the top tab)

Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2 are some of my favorite games.

While the first had more of a RPG Aspect than the Second, they have some of the most polished Storylines I've seen in a long time. And unlike most games, you actually going to feel sorry if one of your Allies die.

The Gameplay for both games are very fun, but while the first Mass Effect's classes felt very similar to me, the second one changed them up massively. Mass Effect 2 Adapt class always had you thinking, "How do I made this guy go flying into a strong air current and watch him fly away to his death".

15+ Year Old Account

Two of the greatest games i've ever played, the story really gets you, and the characters personalities are great, (except myabe Shepard seeing as he/she is basically... you) especially Tali as she feels like a real person.

Gameplay is awesome, recently did my Insanity playthrough + Everyone living on the Suicide Mission as a Male Soldier, Relationship with Tali. Adrenaline rush really saves your ass when enemies like to take off your shields with 1 bullet. Makes pulling off headshots a lot easier too.

After completing this Insanity playthough i've started as a femshep Vanguard, dialogue options are incredibly different to the male shepards, and she generally has better voice acting. Renegade eyes too, hell yeah.
    Relationship with Garrus (fuck yes).
    As for her power, Biotic charge is pretty awesome, but it screws you over on any difficulty above normal, I can imagine.

10/10 game overall, love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuun

As for her power, Biotic charge is pretty awesome, but it screws you over on any difficulty above normal, I can imagine.
    The charge is fine as long as you fully upgrade it to heavy charge. (the time slow is needed otherwise your ass is sitting out in the open and you won't last long)

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah it's been evolved to Heavy Charge, I use it as a defensive ability more than an offensive one, Like escaping shit by jumping to another enemy. No use charging into a pack of Krogan on Hardcore!