View Poll Results: Are you for or against the merger of the 10man and 25man raid lockout?

Voters
136. This poll is closed
  • For

88 64.71%
  • Against

48 35.29%

The Same Lockout: The Poll

I wanted some rough numbers to show how the community is reacting to this, from the News thread it looks like "For" is winning, but this should filter some of the QQ.

Re: The Same Lockout: The Poll

So essentially, if your guild raids 25 mans, and also does 10 mans on the off-time, all of the people that participated in the 25 man are automatically saved to a 10 man? If this is true it sucks for the guilds who do two or more 10 mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Remo
    So essentially, if your guild raids 25 mans, and also does 10 mans on the off-time, all of the people that participated in the 25 man are automatically saved to a 10 man? If this is true it sucks for the guilds who do two or more 10 mans.
    I don't get what you mean by "two or more 10 mans", but yes, that is the idea. I suggest bringing your alt to the 10-mans if you so strongly wish to do the same raid twice a week.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

*sigh* so, so many threads... I really feel for the moderators.

I love the changes. People were whining about "having" to do the same raid 4 times a week in Trial of the Crusader. Now here you go, stop whining.

Quote Originally Posted by KandyCane
    I love the changes. People were whining about "having" to do the same raid 4 times a week in Trial of the Crusader. Now here you go, stop whining.
    This. Love this change, now we wont get bored of the instance after a month or two.

I love the changes as well :P my thread was one of the first :P

10+ Year Old Account

The ammount of threads about this subject is just.. wow.. this is worse than TRH....

OT:.. i like these changes..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolour nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

This poll isn't going to say anything. The majority of the people, visiting MMO Forums are casual players. They're going to like it

15+ Year Old Account

Jesus. There's like 8 active threads about this, and 3-4 of them have almost the same exact poll question.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    Jesus. There's like 8 active threads about this, and 3-4 of them have almost the same exact poll question.
    Indeed, it's just sad.. People, l2use the search tool before starting new threads... :-\
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolour nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Geekbustarz
    Indeed, it's just sad.. People, l2use the search tool before starting new threads... :-\
    But their opinion is fresh and exciting!

Also, I'm for it, if only to see the incoming tears. As it applies to me, it'll give more people the freedom to choose whether to do 10s or 25s without having to bite their nails over having a gearscore higher than Rush Limbaugh's blood pressure.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF

People running around saying that this is the end of 25 man raiding are not overstating it at all. If you get the same rewards for 10s(easy) and for 25s(hard) then why bother wasting your time in 25s? And don't you dare try to tell me 10s aren't going to be easier than 25s. The simple fact that in a 10 you have to rely on 9 other people to do their jobs correctly instead of 24 other people makes 10 man content 100% easier if not more.

Once again I say, if this change goes through 25 man raiding is dead.
    You are an idiot. Your current view of 10 mans stems from the fact that for this entire expansion you could take 10 good players in 25 man gear and faceroll through the 10 man content. In that sense, they absolutely are 100% easier than 25 mans. However, when both 10 and 25 man encounters are tuned around the same item level this will not be the case. Everyone's individual performance in 10 man raids matters so much more than it does in a 25 man setting (as many before me have pointed out). 10 mans will thus be just as challenging as 25 mans which i think is an excellent change.

10+ Year Old Account

i like it simply because it makes it so progression dosnt follow this path

10 man - 25 man - 10 man heroic - 25 man heroic

it should go 10 man to 10 man heroic

and 25 to 25 man heroic

15+ Year Old Account

Please do not make multiple threads regarding this matter.

Feel free to post your well thought opinions in the original thread about it.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/c...ements-193787/
    or in the following allowed thread:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...-raid-changes/

Regards,
    Bahumut5
    Dawwwwwww