View Poll Results: Which spec should I go when I reach 80?

Voters
8. This poll is closed
  • Resto PvE

2 25.00%
  • Resto PvP

1 12.50%
  • Feral Kitty PvE

1 12.50%
  • Feral Bear PvE

3 37.50%
  • Feral Kitty PvP?

1 12.50%

What should I go?

Hey, leveling my druid, currently 76. Got pretty surprised as well, when I missed 6 bars to 77 after 2 hours of dungeons without leveling gear. Currently I have resto, tank and feral dps questing and dungeon gear, but I am unable to decide what I should go when I finally reach 80, 5 years after my beloved druid was created as my first character ever.

You can vote twice, once for each spec in the dualspec, and hopefully also reply with a reason to why I should choose this spec.

And please keep the flaming down!

(No, I don't wanna be a Moonkin )

Re: What should I go?

Bear Tank and Resto Ftw.

Both are always in need, and both are fairly easy to do a proper job of in heroics even while gearing up.

Re: What should I go?

Whilst I realise you're just trying to get some opinions, there really isn't much point to this thread as it really does come down to personal tastes (particularly if you're mixing PvP and PvE). These sort of threads are also against the forum guidelines, which you might want to have a read of: http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...ead-me)-11620/

13.6.2. Pointless threads

"Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.

Other examples of pointless threads include, but are not limited to:

•Which race should I roll?
    •Which faction is better for me?
    •Which is the best PvE/PvP/... realm?
    •Looking for RAF partner
    Ultimately, if you really can't decide for yourself, try them all, find what you enjoy most and go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!