Page 1 of 2
LastLast

X-53 Touring Rocket - Recruit friend mount.

Hello Community

I have aquired a zebra mount a long time ago by the recruit friend system. Blizzard told that for the people that already have a zebra mount we would have the chance to get the new mount: X-53 Touring Rocket.

Do you know how will that be done, will they send the mount for every player with the zebra already? Or will we need to give away the zebra mount for the X-53 Touring Rocket? Or how will it be done, in the website? well iam making this post but i guess they will tell everything tomorrow i guess.

Best regards

Re: X-53 Touring Rocket - Recruit friend mount.

The way it works. If you have claimed our zebra then you don't get the rocket. If you have not claimed your mount yet then you get the rocket. You cannot exchange zebra for rocket.
    [img][/img]

yeah i'm having to recruit another friend just to get the rocket

damn this realy sucks -_-, I just claimed the zebra mount yesterday because i thought blizz said, that who claimed the zebra will also get the rocket, so i had 2 mounts at once... now im stuck with this stupid zebra :'(

www.explosm.net

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by joranjopie
    damn this realy sucks -_-, I just claimed the zebra mount yesterday because i thought blizz said, that who claimed the zebra will also get the rocket, so i had 2 mounts at once... now im stuck with this stupid zebra :'(
    Should've waited for blue's, sir.

i think on the first post about this blixxard blue post was telling people with the zebra for a long time could trade it for the rocket

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Draineylick
    i think on the first post about this blixxard blue post was telling people with the zebra for a long time could trade it for the rocket
    Shut up. No they didn't. It was clear from the first announcement, and any doubts over what was said was cleared up the same day as the announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi
    Shut up. No they didn't. It was clear from the first announcement, and any doubts over what was said was cleared up the same day as the announcement.
    who peed in your cerial?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyshine
    who peed in your cerial?
    me

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyshine
    who peed in your cerial?
    me too :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi
    I'm sorry cereal peers, but i gotta come in "defense" of this gentleman.

He is 100% right. Stop making shit up. There were billions of threads on the first day this mount was announced and in EVERY SINGLE one of them, this was cleared up. Also there were the blue posts that were very clear about it. You dont need a degree in english to understand them.

If you have claimed the zevrah, you'll have to start a new RAF.
    If you have the zevrah YET TO BE CLAIMED, you can wait until tomorrow and then claim the rocket instead.
    if you are still waiting for you RAF to complete the 2month payment requirement for the mount (my case, since i payed with credit card), when it does you can choose the rocket.

Simple as this.

Stop making shit up please. It makes you look even more retard than me, and thats an achievment.
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

Quote Originally Posted by Insanus
    I'm sorry cereal peers, but i gotta come in "defense" of this gentleman.

He is 100% right. Stop making shit up. There were billions of threads on the first day this mount was announced and in EVERY SINGLE one of them, this was cleared up. Also there were the blue posts that were very clear about it. You dont need a degree in english to understand them.

If you have claimed the zevrah, you'll have to start a new RAF.
    If you have the zevrah YET TO BE CLAIMED, you can wait until tomorrow and then claim the rocket instead.
    if you are still waiting for you RAF to complete the 2month payment requirement for the mount (my case, since i payed with credit card), when it does you can choose the rocket.

Simple as this.

Stop making shit up please. It makes you look even more retard than me, and thats an achievment.
    lol m8 we were not telling he was wrong xD we just were kidding about the way he sayed it dont worry :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Draineylick
    lol m8 we were not telling he was wrong xD we just were kidding about the way he sayed it dont worry :P
    The way I said it was because it's 11:14 here. I'm a student. I should be in bed. And to make matters worse, I've had my cereal pissed in.

And Insanus, no ones more retarded than you

10+ Year Old Account

to bad they didn't give an option of changing/trading in the current RAF mount for the rocket one.. eh ill try for this new one
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Insanus
    Srs question; So if you setup up a trial right now, upgrade to full a few mins later, then apply a time card(60 day), do you get the mount now (as in today/tomorrow/when avail)? Or after the initial upgrade month, when the time card is applied.

Replace time card with credit card paying for 2 months in advance if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30
    Srs question; So if you setup up a trial right now, upgrade to full a few mins later, then apply a time card(60 day), do you get the mount now (as in today/tomorrow/when avail)? Or after the initial upgrade month, when the time card is applied.

Replace time card with credit card paying for 2 months in advance if necessary.
    If you pay for the 2 months with a Pre-paid card, youll be able to redeem the mount as soon as it gets available (since the 2 months get credited immediatly), now if you use a credit card (stupid me), youll have to wait for the 2 months to pass. (8 more days for me lol)

i hope i was clear.
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

2 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir
    2 months?
    yes.

1 month payed by the recuited = the account that did the Recruitment gets 1 month of free play
    2 month payed by the recruited = The account that did the recruitment gets the mount to redeem
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

Makes me laugh so hard to read people even considering paying £25-£30 for a mount.

Get some friends, and be normal; extremely sad.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xanity
    Makes me laugh so hard to read people even considering paying £25-£30 for a mount.

Get some friends, and be normal; nerds.
    *Waits for the realisation that the above is also posting on this WoW forum*

Ahh, there it is.
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea