ICC 10/25/ NORMAL BiS?

Where are they? Cant find shit :/.

Re: ICC 10/25/ NORMAL BiS?

Wouldent it be the same as the heroic bis, with just the normal drops instead?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnifl
    Wouldent it be the same as the heroic bis, with just the normal drops instead?
    Not always. You have to remember that changes in values like hit and Expertise can sometimes force you to take other gear to compensate .

Quote Originally Posted by Talandra
    Not always. You have to remember that changes in values like hit and Expertise can sometimes force you to take other gear to compensate .
    changes in values like hit and Expertise
    values like hit and Expertise
    hit and Expertise
    Expertise
    For hunters? LoL?
    KING GAEAMANIA I OF KORGATH!

I didn't test it but you can check http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-hu...nter-bis-gear/ it will be more or less same gear but normal version.

Probably will be easier to use back from frost emblems and crafted boots.

Quote Originally Posted by AvA-LaND
    For hunters? LoL?
    guess it was just an example..

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnykiller
    I didn't test it but you can check http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-hu...nter-bis-gear/ it will be more or less same gear but normal version.

Probably will be easier to use back from frost emblems and crafted boots.
    But thats just 25

i'd take WFS:HC over DV:HC from that bis list.

The rest of it is pretty awesome tbh, but hardly any hit rating in that gear..would be a pain :/

10+ Year Old Account

I think my gear is something close to it. Need HM version of my WFS and Polearm, But otherwise it's pretty close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account

have to agree that WFS is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign
    have to agree that WFS is better.
    Last I checked spreadsheet says otherwise but meh, i doubt Ill ever get either heroic versions.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

I'm pretty close too, though I still need both trinkets/new neck.
    8 DBW drops in my guild so far and I still haven't had the DKP to win it...sigh. Also lost HWFS last week to a feral druid who is now over the crit cap and wasting half of his trinket. Double sigh. At least I don't have to be mad at Rimetooth pendant, instead of being ninja'd it just refuses to drop, but that's better imo.

Heroic version of blood prince boots would be fantastic, but I rarely get a group that wants to try blood princes, our guild has problems with them on normal still for whatever reason.

I finally got DBW recently, then on Sunday I picked up HWFS and the Heroic Polearm from Princes in one run. Peaks and troughs Icey, peaks and troughs =)

We also never get the Rimetooth Pendant, I'm beginning to think it doesn't exist. Grats on Ribbon though, Icey. "Best In Show" eh? =P

Quote Originally Posted by Kalti
    I finally got DBW recently, then on Sunday I picked up HWFS and the Heroic Polearm from Princes in one run. Peaks and troughs Icey, peaks and troughs =)

We also never get the Rimetooth Pendant, I'm beginning to think it doesn't exist. Grats on Ribbon though, Icey. "Best In Show" eh? =P
    Got it the first day plague wing was out, people made a big deal about it, I thought it was actually rare =p

Since then, among 10 and 25 man every week, almost half my guild has it >.>

Also fairly certain rimetooth pendant doesn't exist, it's just in the game files to taunt us. I hope I get as lucky as you tomorrow =p

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    Got it the first day plague wing was out, people made a big deal about it, I thought it was actually rare =p

Also fairly certain rimetooth pendant doesn't exist, it's just in the game files to taunt us. I hope I get as lucky as you tomorrow =p
    Really? I've seen 3 shirts drop ):

Rimetooth drops every time I do that fight :P (:<
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Well, i got rimetooth so i think it is a local problem with the neck just not being in your servers gamefiles

On the otherhand, my server does not have the polearm/staff from lk10 and the gun from HLDW has a class:warrior tagged to it.

No hunters on my server have it, but almost all dps warriors i see do

But just make a list for yourselves, make sure you get to 131hit (or 164 if your hordie) and get arp capped incl food.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelbak-Illidan
    Really? I've seen 3 shirts drop ):

Rimetooth drops every time I do that fight :P (:<
    I did MC on my rogue today, got 7/8 of the druid tier 1 while there, and then a piece of druid tier 2 off rag. Hilariously enough, I bet years ago there was a druid who was QQing every week because his damn tier NEVER dropped!

For every person who goes LOLOMG HILT/MOUNT/JEEVES/BINDINGS/RARE PET/BOE EPIC/LOL on the first kill, there is someone with 450 baron rivendare kills and still no warhorse.

10+ Year Old Account

I did MC on my rogue today, got 7/8 of the druid tier 1 while there, and then a piece of druid tier 2 off rag. Hilariously enough, I bet years ago there was a druid who was QQing every week because his damn tier NEVER dropped!

For every person who goes LOLOMG HILT/MOUNT/JEEVES/BINDINGS/RARE PET/BOE EPIC/LOL on the first kill, there is someone with 450 baron rivendare kills and still no warhorse.
    Heh I know that the Heroic version of my polearm will elude me for a while. My luck is ICC has been far to good. ><

This thread turned into 'check me having this rare drop'. (I has no rare drops except my semi rare heroic dc )