Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Is elemental fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakeshi
    How can we tell you what's fun for you? Just a honest question, no trolling here.
    this -.- everyone saying "its fun" is ACTUALLY saying "its fun for me" ...play it yourself and find out, or don't bother. either way, people can't choose for you.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Elemental is only fun in PVP

Quote Originally Posted by trooshott
    Elemental is only fun in PVP
    Getting LoS'd = Fun

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowysaint
    This person accurately described how i feel about my sham when i roll as ele
    yay! i do try hard :3

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sac
    elemental is loads of fun. you have a steady rotation nothing on a CD so long you could possilbly mess up ur dps. ur not waiting on something to hit 5 so you can add an extra atk. just...because its pretty much a non DoT "except flame shock" spec you lack in pvp if the person has 700 or more resil. i can gaurentee ur 14k+ crit lava bursts will get knocked down to 5k max.
    go ahead but i gotta love SOTA and kicking out 25k+ lavabursts while being passenger in demolisher, theres quite a huge amount to be knocked down :P

anyway for bgs its definitely elemental shaman, melees always gets zerged and healing is so boring after all (mostly due to idiots not understanding that you spam heals on him and he just runs away leaving you die or something comparable)

personally my shaman is ele. i dont enjoy enhancment cause i'm not a fan of proc based dps. this is y i play MM hunter and arcane mage

so if u like to keep track of procs and dots and cds stay enhance.
    if u like having more of a set rotation go ele

I just got one thing to say:

When flameshock is applied,you know shit's about to go down!
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

10+ Year Old Account

You should try elemental with 1.2k haste & 3 fps (yes, my computer is that bad), ain't it fun?

Anyone ever hear this song in their head as a caster trying to chase a healer around a pillar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

I would have to answer with capital YES!
    I've been leveling as enhancment when wotlk came, leveled all the way from 1-80 as enhancment and enjoy any second (well... since level 40 but still).
    when i started to raid at naxx i felt that something wrong for me, so i tried the Elemental tree and from that point is a love story. my main spec since that time is Elemental, althu the secondery spec always change, resto/ enha pve / enhan pvp/ elem pvp and sometimes even speccing to some aoe dmg just for some trash fun.
    You should try the ele tree, in worst case you wont get attach to it, but on the other hand you might find another aspect of the shaman to have fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    Anyone ever hear this song in their head as a caster trying to chase a healer around a pillar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
    :-X ;D i do