Frost Emblems, what to get (Prot) | Take 2

allright, got myself the trinket, the back and now im wondering what I should get next, i have 69 emblems right now and i'm considering wether i should get myself the hands or hope that i get lucky with toravon drops and get myself the shoulders OR buy something with 95 emblems, current available boss loot is everything up to rotface in 10man icc
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...%C3%ADkrowelle <- My Armory

Re: Frost Emblems, what to get (Prot) | Take 2

t10 chest, head, shoulder gloves. if you go 4 t10 take t10 gloves and craft legs. if you go for 2 t10 chest head and take badges gloves gunship shoulder.
    But i would prefere 4 t10. it helps sometimes and t10 shoulder is fine. Gloves ok i like them and little hit do you need so its also fine.

greetings

Quote Originally Posted by SynLyn
    t10 chest, head, shoulder gloves. if you go 4 t10 take t10 gloves and craft legs. if you go for 2 t10 chest head and take badges gloves gunship shoulder.
    But i would prefere 4 t10. it helps sometimes and t10 shoulder is fine. Gloves ok i like them and little hit do you need so its also fine.

greetings
    Sorry but... I have no clue what you are saying... I guess you'r telling me that i should get 4p t10 with t10 gloves and crafted legs...or 2p t10 with...chest, head and badge glove with the shoulder from gunship?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Tbh, buy the t10 last. All the ilvl 264 gear from frosts have extra armoury which is godly :].
    So the belt/chest/gloves should be something to look into. The set bonus isnt worth taking over the ilvl264 gear.
    At the end of the day you want the biggest upgrade. So say you have a ilvl 200 belt get the belt etc. :]

edit: looking at your gear, you already have the belt, so i would say save up for the chest, the chest is really good. Also if you can afford it get the craft boots/legs there good :]

Mystic! Spinebreaker EU

If it was me my 2set t10 would be pretty high on priority. Then you can work on upgrading those while you buy the non set items.

If you take à look at his armory you would find out that he already have belt, cape and trinket. So He have to go for t10 now. If He want 4t10

2 T10
    badges Gloves, Chest, head

4 T10
    Chest, Shoulder, Head, T10 gloves.

If you take à look at his armory you would find out that he already have belt, cape and trinket. So He have to go for t10 now. If He want 4t10

2 T10
    badges Gloves, Chest, head

4 T10
    Chest, Shoulder, Head, T10 gloves.

For 4 T10, that would be the best if he craft the legs aswell and is out for as much effective health as possible. However, with the 15% release today I don't see any major needs to do this. As for myself I will stop using pillars of might as a setbreaker and just go for cataclysmic chestguard instead while using Tier10 Head, Shoulders, Gloves and Legs to pump up my expertise to a deacent level. There are basically two choices to go with:

EH: T10 Head, Shoulders, Chest and gloves together with pillars of might as setbreaker.

or a bit more "expertise-boosting" gear: T10 Head, Shoulders, Gloves and Legs with Cataclysmic chestguard.

It all comes down to if you are happy with your current expertise or not. As for myself I have been playing with 0 expertise on my gear til just a few days ago when I got the boots from dreamwalker. I never really struggled with threat but there were fights where people got close due to too many misses/dodges/parries. I rather avoid that in the future.

If you take i look to my first answer i adviced him to use craft legs and if you take a Look to his armory u would find out that his gear is lower than Average gear. So i wouldnt advice him to go for expertise instead of devensive stats. :-)

greetings

If you take i look to my first answer i adviced him to use craft legs and if you take a Look to his armory u would find out that his gear is lower than Average gear. So i wouldnt advice him to go for expertise instead of devensive stats. :-)

greetings
    I did not mean to offend your tips. They are good. I just added another tip myself giving him more options of what to aim for.