10+ Year Old Account

Making Hunter Videos (please subscribe).

Hello, im Hitmanblood and i have started making hunter videos. So far i have around 10 and will be posting videos frequently such as PvP and PvE, the youtube channel is
    Advertise

I hope you can visit there and hopefully subscribe and give me a little jump start. Every person who subscribes counts. I know my videos are not all that and some of you might say they suck but i put work into them and hopefully you guys will like them.

Raids, Guides, specs and other helpful tips and tricks will be posted.

Sorry if some of you might get mad for me posting about this on the hunter forums but i though this would be the best place to start.

Thank you and i hope you enjoy my videos.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.6GHZ | Nvidia GTX 1080 ASUS STRIX OC | MSI Z97-GD65 Gaming 5 | 16GB Cosair Vengence 2400 | 128GB Vertex 4 |3TB Seagate Barracuda | AX750 | Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | H110I Extreme Cooler | ASUS VS229H-P Black 21.5 IPS | AOC 1080p | Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Logitech g600 | Sennheiser HD558

Re: Hunter videos.

Only thing I can say is please get a UI that is more pleasing to the eyes. The whole time I watched your videos I was screaming at your interface. Other than that keep up the good work.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Hunter videos.

I thank you for that im not good at making Ui's yet so ill probably use the default ui until i can make a better one.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.6GHZ | Nvidia GTX 1080 ASUS STRIX OC | MSI Z97-GD65 Gaming 5 | 16GB Cosair Vengence 2400 | 128GB Vertex 4 |3TB Seagate Barracuda | AX750 | Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | H110I Extreme Cooler | ASUS VS229H-P Black 21.5 IPS | AOC 1080p | Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Logitech g600 | Sennheiser HD558

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Making Hunter Videos (please subscribe).

I'm not gonna subscribe to a hunter that doesn't gear/gem properly. Peace.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account

I will watch a few and maybe subscribe, just because you are a fellow hunter, but yeah, you need to regem properly, and dump the t10 legs asap.

357 hit rating is a serious problem

15+ Year Old Account

9. Advertising
    Advertisements for non-beneficial and/or non-World of Warcraft related websites, businesses and/or organisations are not allowed on MMO-Champion.

If you wish to advertise your personal website that has a World of Warcraft theme, or a website of someone else that you wish to share with the community, we would appreciate it if you ran this through with us first.

Send a private message to any of our moderators or website admins before making a thread. Also, we do not allow more than one thread per advertisement.

We reserve the right to refuse advertisements for any reason whatsoever.

Repeated posting (spam) or re-posting of a deleted advertisement will result in the website being permanently blacklisted on our word-filter.

/locked until further notice