Civilized Debate About PVP Changes

I've yet to read anyone come up with any well-thought argument against the recent changes to PVP.

I think it's a good idea. If everyone is so concerned with fairness, this will give the people who are PVPing a chance to play with the same gear as everyone else. Essentially leveling the playing field.

In all honesty I never really understood the rewards anyways. Someone is better than others at PVP, so make it EASIER for them to beat other people by giving them access to superior gear?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Civilized Debate About PVP Changes

someone are also better in PVE so there shouldnt be huge difference?

PVP is (especially arenas) direct competition (altho still big part of players play those for fun) so why wouldnt it be more rewarding than playing for fun? i dont see any cons or pros.

PVE in a long run isnt that much of an competition after worldwide/us/eu first kills anyway, thats just farming :P

Being rewarded for success and being good is always fun. Now they're ruining a bit of this feeling by giving away the same gear to every1 :<

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

well yes, but in time, that goes still with the PVE also

the better you are, the faster you get it - been god knows how long like this

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor
    Being rewarded for success and being good is always fun. Now they're ruining a bit of this feeling by giving away the same gear to every1 :<
    You still need to be good and skilled in the rated battlegrounds to have a chance at the best gear.
    Also rated Bgs will be formed based on your rank anyway, so skilled people will be fighting large battlegrounds against skilled people. it will be harder to get egar through the BG than relying on your comp. in Arena to get free gear.

Theoretical QQ situation:
    OH NOES FURIOUS WEAPONS ARE SELLING FOR HONOR NOW!

I don't know anyone who would complain about having previous season gear up for grinding. The good players get better gear, and don't want bad players to have competitive gear?

don't mind about welfare PvP gear, because PvE gear is already in this situation, so i don't see anything wrong in leveling the two aspects of the game.

skilled PvE players will still clear raid faster, skilled PvP players still will win over baddies even if the have worse gear.

i don't see anything wrong.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

In all honestly. does it really matter that Weapons will be for just honor >.> Most classes that use pvp weps can get past 1800 + without even trying, the amount of times I`ve seen the Two-handed Arena Axe on badly keybored turning warriors decked in full wrathful..no joke ( not singleing out warriors, thats all I seem to come up vs ^^ ) Its not even Catc yet so we have no idea what will happen..so lets just wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by Halazz
    You still need to be good and skilled in the rated battlegrounds to have a chance at the best gear.
    Also rated Bgs will be formed based on your rank anyway, so skilled people will be fighting large battlegrounds against skilled people. it will be harder to get egar through the BG than relying on your comp. in Arena to get free gear.
    This is where you're wrong. They cant make it so u only fight people at your own rating. Queues would be ridiculous.
    And there is no good way of messuring skill in BGs. Sure u can win a lot, but is it becouse you're good or are you being carried by the rest of the 39 players in your team?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor
    There can be other rewards and incentives to do well in pvp except getting superior gear to others.