dinged 80, few resto shaman questions

Ok so i finally got my shaman to 80!

Planning on playing on resto but have an elemental offspec which i will worry about once im happy with resto.

Im hoping to get a few cratfed items today, anyone can tell which ones i should be going for? I see shamans running with the cloth 245 items and the mail 245 items, has me confused. Also when gemming should i gem ALL for haste but gem different for meta, and what meta should i use :P?

thanks for help.

Re: dinged 80, few resto shaman questions

This "http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-sh...aq-%283-2%29/" is it!

245 crafted item: Bejeweled Wizard's Bracers & Ensorcelled Nerubian Breastplate
    META: Insightful Earthsiege Diamond
    Gemming described in guide linked above.

For Resto:

Haste, SP and CRIT are your main stats. You might want to worry about MP5 at the beginning since you won't have a big mana pool and good ways to return mana, but when you get 245+ gear, those are the stats you want.

So for now, atleast go for SP, haste and mp5 on items. Haste is imba, aim for around 1k+ and you're done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

thanks !

If you just hit 80 and don't have much gear yet, don't go all-out haste. It doesn't matter how fast you can heal if you don't have the SP behind those heals to actually help. You'll also want MP5 at first because a healer can't heal without mana. You're probably going to want roughly 2k SP and 250-300 MP5 before you start going all-out haste.