Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Awesome Mage prank

i wish i had a mage right now :<

Just did it ;D I lol'd a lot ;D

10+ Year Old Account

I thought people who weren't in your party or raid couldn't take your portals! Neato

Quote Originally Posted by Trecus
    I thought people who weren't in your party or raid couldn't take your portals! Neato
    That's the point you cover the one they can use with the one they can't. . .

Best prank I ever pulled was in vanilla. in 40 man raids, there was always 10-25 people who needed to be summoned. I would make a TB port, then start recasting a portal spell, which at the time, was the same animation as a warlock's summon spell. I would then yell on vent for people to help me summon, and watch 5-10 people disappear, followed by angry words on vent.

Ah, the good old days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are real." ~Abraham Lincoln

i like when someone is stuck in org with their hearth down, and they ask me for a portal.
    i like to put down one of every portal before they make it over to the valley of spirits, and make them play portal roulette...

if they dont end up in dalaran.... better luck next time :
    This signature has been removed due to a violation of the Signatures + Avatars guidelines.

LOL i love doing this it is so funny to see people get confused.
    Once me and a few more mages from guild covered everyone of the portals except Silvermoon lol.
    But, this is also nice to do for when raiding factions city go in and cover their portals so that they cant be reinforced, they tried reporting me for it and were told it was a interesting use a game mechanics lol, only thing that sucks is the alliance making lvl1s and bitchin.
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

WTH have I been doing this whole time ???

I enjoy the portal roulette or just putting up a port to Stonard after a raid (hey, they just asked for "A" portal, not a dal port), but this I never thought of.... :evilgrin:

This is nothing new, however our group takes it one step further.

Whenever we lead a raid my mage begins casting a portal do Dal once the raid has ended
    however our lovely druid with Atiesh casts her portal and we send everyone to Karazhan instead lol.

I have a /say macro when I cast my refreshment table.

All I need to do is set up an exodar portal, then type out the macro, and people will fall for it every time.
    I don't have an ego, I just love how awesome I am.