Poll: What specc is ze best for leveling if you're doing some PvP?:>

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Levelingz ze Shammy!

Leveling as enhancement i could solo all WoTLK group quests except Zuldrak arena, that 5-man dragon in Dragon Blight and the last part of worgen quest chain in Grizzly Hills

When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God ?

Quote Originally Posted by classicnguyen
    As a lvl 70 Enhancement, I seem to run out of mana almost ever pull. Yeah you have Shamanmistic Rage but its a cd of 1 minute and killing a mob takes about 20 secounds so your either drinking or just wacking something as mana slowly regens. Never tried leveling in Elemental at this level, but I do have a resto offspect with BoE on both specs so yeah.
    Would you mind giving an armory link? I can't think of any reason whatsoever you will ever be in a fight for more than 10 seconds as enhance. Especially running out of mana. That's like... spamming healing wave on yourself or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Quote Originally Posted by classicnguyen
    As a lvl 70 Enhancement, I seem to run out of mana almost ever pull. Yeah you have Shamanmistic Rage but its a cd of 1 minute and killing a mob takes about 20 secounds so your either drinking or just wacking something as mana slowly regens. Never tried leveling in Elemental at this level, but I do have a resto offspect with BoE on both specs so yeah.
    Do you have improved stormstrike? The lv 80 raiding spec doesn't take it, but it's quite helpful when leveling to have 2/2.