PTR Char copy is active.

The PTR Char copy just went up, you can't xfer any toons yet cause it gives you an error but i guess this means ptr this or next week.

Deleted

Re: PTR Char copy is active.

Interesting, 3.3.5 PTR on the way?

Nice find

Ooooh, I hope this is for srs and not bogus. TO RUBY SANCTUM, AWAYYY

I'd actually bet on Beta, not Sanctum. But either way, cool.

And nice find, OP.
    Carthago delenda est.

10+ Year Old Account

Very interesting. Ruby Sanctum will likely on get tested a month or two before Cataclysm is released since it ties so closely into the storyline. Thus, I highly doubt we'll be testing that this soon.

Gnomer/Echo Isles? They did just release the Echo Isles preview...

However, I'm hoping for beta. 2 days and some hours before April draws to a close...*prays Boubille was correct*.

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

Quote Originally Posted by Vidur
    However, I'm hoping for beta. 2 days and some hours before April draws to a close...*prays Boubille was correct*.
    I'd seriously have to kill myself if Bouby was wrong, I couldn't live on if the naked Frenchy wasn't infallible.

Just kidding, I won't kill myself until I have my own fiery flying pony. (I want one like robot unicorn, but then with a fiery dash instead of rainbow I'll be my own ring of fire.)

Oh and yes please on the beta part.

Quote Originally Posted by gehennaspawn
    I'd actually bet on Beta, not Sanctum. But either way, cool.

And nice find, OP.
    lol? beta really. they have the SC2 Beta going on right now and while I know its 2 seperate teams I highly doubt blizz will run two different betas at the same time. and also, why would they start Cata Beta before 3.3.5 ptr?

Quote Originally Posted by Alenko
    lol? beta really. they have the SC2 Beta going on right now and while I know its 2 seperate teams I highly doubt blizz will run two different betas at the same time. and also, why would they start Cata Beta before 3.3.5 ptr?
    because ruby sanctum might include the bnet 2.0 interface? also they can run 2 betas at once no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenko
    close bro

read the news posts, bnet2.0 integration, this is probably the test for the WoW side of it