Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Beta, Blue posts

Yes ! means I wont have to level up during the summer!

No beta... Sad...
    Eh, got my account frozen until fall in this case :

Clearly Boubouille being wrong is just ANOTHER thing to add to the tower of reasons of why Cataclysm is going to be casual to the extreme.

It's true, totally true, i may have no information, but it's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    Not cute enough Boub!

Thank god I live about 4 hours driving from france

/goes to the car
    Um sir....
    Will you kill all ppl in france now? Would be neat.
    Or Boubouille lives in entire France? Very interesting topic really. How about you go and make him run naked again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakiri
    Don't get me wrong I like Boubouille and the work he does but just one little criticism I have with his 'information from sources' he obtains.

Pre-Blizzcon 2009 he announced pretty much spot on Cataclysm information. This for me spoiled Blizzcon. Blizzcon is a huge public event many dollars spent and Boubouille just spoiler half of it.

I compare it to telling everyone Darth Vadar is Luke father before they see the movie type of thing.

Just my personal opinion. Spoilers about what's in beta and content patches etc are pretty cool but I don't know spoilers for major announcements is a bit much.

Just my personal opinion hope I don't get banned or something. o.O Please don't
    You might like to stop coming to mmo-champion then...
    If you are not interested about wow infomarion/spoilers.
    All the other things you can get from blue tracker and few bookmarks in your internet browser.
    No problemo... Other thing is that Boubouille always tags his spoilers with [size=10pt]SPOILER[/size] sign.

Who cares, keep going Boub ! I'm sure Blizzard postponed this just to piss you off and to try to discredit you ! ;D

He was wrong... but... my world is crumbling all around me....
    I'm afraid we have a slight apocalypse on our hands

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, BOUBOUILLE!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaice
    Dood, my heart just started to beat a little faster when i saw "Cataclysm Beta".

Then i read and i was like

But we still love you and your Garfield... maybe just a little more your Garfield right now
    Precicely that, all of it.

I hope this is a "once in a lifetime" experience, we cant have you running around beeing all wrong n' stuff, it just aint right.
    Don't Fwoosh me.

Deleted

wooooo.... throw the boub out of a window!

but anyway:

"when I posted this information it was pretty clear that the Alpha test would start in April"

Alpha? not beta? Cata is not even in alpha stage? or you mean beta....
    /confused

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakiri
    I compare it to telling everyone Darth Vadar is Luke father before they see the movie type of thing.
    WTF.. oh man.. way to spoil it dude :P
    We dont stop playing because we grow old,
    We grow old because we stop playing

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi
    made my day! looks like garboub is waiting for something...betaish

;D

10+ Year Old Account

YOU WERE WRONNNNNG! But that is OK, you are only human after all.
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

15+ Year Old Account

How DARE you make a humanly mistake!

HOW DARE YOU?!

If I kiss you will you sent me the garfield?

*goes and spams wild growth*

Don't worry about being wrong once man, you've been right more than enough times to be wrong occationally. I have to say given how unforgiving some people can be with information that ended up being wrong even though nothing was set in stone in the first place I respect you a lot for addressing it on the front page. I guess the silver lining here is that if they had to delay the expansion a little bit due to issues on the alpha level we'll be getting a more solid product and they might even get a couple of things in sooner than planned because I'm sure the whole team isn't working on that one issue. Also very cute garfield btw. =)

Deleted

Garfield...

I like the idea of buff homogenization, but even tho there is so much talk about it from blizz how come its not fully implemented yet.

The general idea is there but there are still buffs that look the same if u check what they do, but upgraded versions still trumph their counterpart by quite a lot. I talk about buffs like Mana Spring Totem/Blessing of Wisdom, Horn of Winter/Strength of the Earth totem, Blood Pact/Commanding Shout (there might be more). They all give the same buff but still not. I do get that blizz have the problem with overwriting and maybe one buff need to have something like 1 statpoint higher value to fix that. The fact is that e.g. Improved Mana Spring Totem is quite alot better then Improved Blessing of Wisdom. Same goes for other buffs. All in all its not a big deal. Just feels like a weird step in development not to make them the same when they kinda should be.

YOU WERE WR-- Baaawww, Garfield <3

I still love you <3!!!
    Lok'tar Ogar!