Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Readiness and Berserking

Yeah. There are a lot of crappy racial abilities out there right now, and having Readiness reset the CD on those would basically be Blizzard giving hunters who prefer other races a big middle finger.

This might be addressed in Cataclysm, but recent posts make it seem doubtful. :(

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

The problem isn't that those racials are "bad." Most of them are just outdated. Obv there are exceptions, but in general I think they could all use an overhaul
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

People forgot about Human hunters in Cataclysm, reset every man for himself.. not OP at all

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

Quote Originally Posted by dennisd
    People forgot about Human hunters in Cataclysm, reset every man for himself.. not OP at all
    Well that skill in itself is kinda bullshit when you compare it to Undead's, which is the closest to it
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmutti
    When activated, this ability immediately finishes the cooldown on your other Hunter abilities except Bestial Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account

Readiness should reset Hearthstone Cd, like wtf blizz get to it!
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisd
    They're changing racials in cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account

Would make trolls basically required for a raiding hunter, and then I would have to race change, and stop being a beautiful female male blood elf.

This would radically change the ability. Should it also wipe all your debuffs, give us a personal lust and revive our pet instantly. The ability is fine the way it is, and if it changed they would have to change cold snap too.

On a related note, why doesn't preparation refresh the duration on my poisons and give me 20 food to eat. I mean, am I really prepared without that.

wait wait.. u have a button that lets u DOUBLE the time of ur cds and u want it to do more?
    how about we just give you the glictched heroic lk bow and call it good huh?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by pcx226
    wait wait.. u have a button that lets u DOUBLE the time of ur cds and u want it to do more?
    how about we just give you the glictched heroic lk bow and call it good huh?
    The English language.
    Please stop raping it.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantism
    On a related note, why doesn't preparation refresh the duration on my poisons and give me 20 food to eat. I mean, am I really prepared without that.
    I fully support this statement.

It could give us a flask or two as well. I mean "you are not prepared" (sorry had to be done) with a flask buff.