affliction pvp how to do it in 3's?

Hey guys , this is my first post so far.
    Now I've been wondering what am I doing wrong. I am playing WLD atm in arena. And I ussually do the same thing. Dot 2 targets keep one feared + spell lock when casting ( the healer most frequently ). Always pop UA with a fear so that it cant get dispelled , and start doting nuking other targets. Should I use CoE or CoA? And what to do until they get <25% life , searing pain or drain life? Tnx for the help ^^
    Passing the 852 mark doesn't give me dat extra immolate tick. Bug?
    I think the guides that give haste values for new ticks all assume 5% Haste buff.
    You sure?!How much more haste do you assume I need for the extra tick?
    I'd assume you need 5% more

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10+ Year Old Account

Re: affliction pvp how to do it in 3's?

you mean drain soul?

Against an interrupter, or to try and bait out one, then searing pain is a nice nuke, and if locked out is ofc not hitting your affliction shadow spells.
    Drain life is actually rather weaker than drain soul in terms of damage, so unless you really need the health back, then you should be using drain soul instead.
    CoE will generally be a substantially higher dps boost than CoA, unless you really need to keep pressure on a target which you may not get the opportunity otherwise dot easily. That is where CoA has its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account

In WLD your job is not dps, you're the harrassment factor. Your job is to annoy the shit out of their team. The damage and CC primarily come from the Druid/Warrior with your help connecting a finisher (Searing Pain, Nighfall Procs, Drain Soul if they're LOS'ing you). Your job is to just rotate fears, dots, dispels, snares, tongues, etc through their team while staying alive and soaking damage.

If the other team isn't attacking you, or is in some way ignoring you, you're not being annoying enough.

R.I.P. YARG

Hehe , Ill do my best with that from now on ^^
    Thanks for all the positive reply's , they really helped me out.
    Cheers ^^
    Passing the 852 mark doesn't give me dat extra immolate tick. Bug?
    I think the guides that give haste values for new ticks all assume 5% Haste buff.
    You sure?!How much more haste do you assume I need for the extra tick?
    I'd assume you need 5% more

Uploaded with ImageShack.us