Poll: How many stickies are too many?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Sticky Poll - How many is too many?

Having a sticky for gear/glyph/spec questions might not be a bad idea. Tired of seeing the same ole "what trinket/glyph should I use" and "should I get this (insert item here)" and "What spec should I be" threads.

One thing we could do as a community is help Gherkin out and point people to the stickies. Perhaps there should be additional moderators since they can't be on all day making sure rules are adhered to. Over and over I see the "my dps sucks, halp" topics which should be in the "Fix my DPS" sticky, yet if people continue to answer the question in the new topic, it sends the message that it's okay to do, and the sticky get's overlooked and is useless.

On the main page alone there are about 15 posts that could have been put in an already existing sticky. I'm anal about keeping things clean and concise and it annoys me seeing so many duplicate posts.

I think less stickies is better. I agree with a combination of the suggestions above.

-WARLOCKS READ THIS FIRST (dummies guide to posting and stickies)
    -PVE Compilation (include separate links like now and macros)
    -PVP Compilation (how has this not been done yet and also link to macros)
    -Fix My DPS (include general info and current BiS lists)
    -UI and Addons
    -Levelling
    -Expansion

If there is a wall of stickies I think you have more of a chance they will get ignored just out of habit from people scrolling down.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Imo BiS lists arent terribly helpful to the majority like myself who are not likely to see the gear.
    Detailed guides on how to sim would be better.

Perhaps a sticky with a summary of each spec, its utility and its downsides for both pve and pvp, like the dummies guide mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.