Poll: Who would dominate if classess are able to spec ALL specs at the same time.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Who would dominate if...

I voted rogue, since a paladin or druid cannot be geared for all the speccs at one time, so i think a rogue with all three speccs would kill almost enything.
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.

Priest & mage

Quote Originally Posted by Deathawaitss
    I picked warrior and rogue, those would be the ops..
    I really think warriors would be ridiculous. I would wear a shield and a shadowmourn. All the control and survivability of protection, with just over the top and persistant damage, tons of random self heals to boot.

Mage? Nobody ever will get to him close, why? . Arcane's Slow, Frost's Snares and Frost Novas, Dragons Breath, Blast wave, Blazing Speed, The rng disarm proc.

i think druids as they have the option for ranged dps as well as all that the paladin offers.

That would be a priest. The insane Shadow debuffs and damage with disc survival and holy healing.

Also, Shaman. Elemental/resto nuke nuke with Wolves and Shamanistic rage.
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by DerGenerale
    I voted rogue, since a paladin or druid cannot be geared for all the speccs at one time, so i think a rogue with all three speccs would kill almost enything.
    Actually a paladin can be geared for all specs. A retri gear with mace and shield would do.
    The point on paladin, is that the talent synergy between specs would be godlike, ending up with infinite mana, better heals then holy, better tank then prot and better dps then retri, with all utilities that makes each of the specs op that can be join together with that gear and fulfill all tasks better then each spec separated.
    Paladin are one of the classes that depends most on talent trees to fulfill it's task, with gear meaning nothing but little scale to our abilities. The talent trees abilities and skills is exactly what makes each spec opness, meaning dps skills, survivability, much better heals and etc, etc... That's why there was protholys, or protret, because prot tree for example offers most of the survivability required for pvp, and u would just need gear to scale the abilities u want, dps or heal.

Paladins would dominate. As mentioned in a previous post, doubledipping with Sheath of Light and Touched by the Light would result in about 2500 SP, Art of War procs should be able to do about the same healing as a holy paladins FoLs, and then Holy Shocks, will also do some damage. So paladins would have 30 second Hammer-stuns, 40 yard Judgements, instant Exorcism, Repentance, Ardent Defender, and all the other tools that paladins have. No way anything could kill a paladin, so after a while any caster would go OOM, any melee would get smashed. Slap on some Retgear with a onehanded weapon and a shield and smash anything that gets in your way!
    <Reaction> of Ragnaros-EU is recruiting!
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence,
    and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

Deleted

I would say Shamans and Paladins. Paladins is obvious and Shamans because they have Maelstrom for instantly huge Ele spells and can Earth Shield themlselves so they dont have to heal even. Now how would that work with gearing for both Enha and SP I dont know

rofl pallies would rape face.
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

paladins of course...

Hunter and priest would dominate.

Hunter gemmed fully ArP would RIP.. And I mean RIPPP through any class you can think of. The burst would be WELL over 30k at any given point to just tear apart a 3's team instantly.

And priests.. Priests in all specs would use the same exact gear.. Shadow Priests, as all arena-goers know, are extreme in PvP when played right. So combine that, and a penance and super bubble, and a speed increase when you DO use your bubble, would be downright insane. Ooh, and can't forget Mana Burn.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Misha&cn=Avandin

Deleted

Pallys would habe 20% of their int (ok, not much.), 30% of their attackpower and 60% of their strength as spellpower. That would be ~2,7k for my case.
    Additionaly, their healcrits would hit for 30% more, they'd have 5% increased healing and 5% increased incoming healing and the the heals would tick for 60% of the healingamount.

Besides, they'd do good dmg with those 30 yards judgements, have divine plea forever if they want, shitloads of life, ardent defender and whatnot,

WTB.

Hunter. 100% benifit from all 3 trees. BW+(insert one of your 15 shots here) + (+99999%dmg in passive bonuses) = 1 shotted pally.

here is what they get from PASSIVE bonuses:

+28% damage done
    +20% ranged attack speed
    +22% agility
    +13% crit
    +03% hit
    +40% crit damage
    +10% stamina
    +04% damage reduction
    +03% parry
    +~75-100% pet damage

This is also not including all the talents they have that increase damage of specific skills. I think arcane shot can get buffed to like +50% dmg or something along those lines, etc.

BTW, this is all while being unslow/stun/fear/charm/sleepable
    profit?

10+ Year Old Account

I think Hunter would be the most fun to play with all 3 specs, but maybe not the best.

You can bestial wrath, chimera shot, explosive shot, serpent sting, black arrow, and have a whole bunch of awesome passives, while your pet is going around stunning and fucking shit up.

10 second masters call, so no slowing effects, then bestial wrath for no stuns, 2 disengages in a row, traps, and all of the above. Would be REALLY fun to play.
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777
    Hunter. 100% benifit from all 3 trees. BW+(insert one of your 15 shots here) + (+500%dmg in passive bonuses) = 1 shotted pally.
    suuuuuuure. sword and board pally with all skills would repent you, stun you, get close enough you cant shoot and drop a steaming pile on your lapdog pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hippykong
    suuuuuuure. sword and board pally with all skills would repent you, stun you, get close enough you cant shoot and drop a steaming pile on your lapdog pet.
    beastral wrath and mastercall.. i dont think so.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777
    Hunter. 100% benifit from all 3 trees. BW+(insert one of your 15 shots here) + (+99999%dmg in passive bonuses) = 1 shotted pally.

here is what they get from PASSIVE bonuses:

+28% damage done
    +20% ranged attack speed
    +22% agility
    +13% crit
    +03% hit
    +40% crit damage
    +10% stamina
    +04% damage reduction
    +03% parry
    +~75-100% pet damage

This is also not including all the talents they have that increase damage of specific skills. I think arcane shot can get buffed to like +50% dmg or something along those lines, etc.

BTW, this is all while being unslow/stun/fear/charm/sleepable
    profit?
    You and I also both forgot the 6 second silence (without talents to reduce it)

Also, how is druid second picked... you would have to change forms so much that you would either go oom, or die before you could do any real damage / healing.
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

Priest I feel would be extremely overpowered. Think about it. Nuke in shadow spec, start to take damage? no problem, pop into disc mode shield and penance. Running out of mana? no problem, dispersion. You would also have the extremely potent improved prayer of mending as well (which is a fairly big instant heal on a shortish cooldown), lolwell, dispels, poison resistance and disease removal + run speed increase. Its combination of being able to do massive amounts of damage and being able to instantly switch to being able to do massive burst healing in a pinch and damage avoidance (shields, dispersion and pain supression) make it the most powerful.

A lot of classes would be hindered by gear choice though. E.g. Rogues have situational abilities that don't really compliment others (e.g. mutilate vs SS vs Hemo for rogues for combo point generation and Evis vs Env). They would mostly only be passive effects which wouldn't be able to really stand up against classes like priests nuking them with DoT's and then shield tanking while the rogue dies.

Destruction warlocks biggest weakness, its dispel vulnerability..
    Affliction warlocks biggest strength, its dispel prote.. wait.. UA and immo can't go up at once. I want my vote back D:
    Paladins, cos of all the healing boosting talents in the prot and ret trees. :>