Poll: What do you think if VoA dropped Tier Tokens

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: VoA Dropping Tier Tokens??

Ninja VOA's would be the new topic de jour if this happened. It would be great for guilds but for pugs it wouldn't work.

In terms of incentivizing instance completion I would almost go for the opposite - I want the main incentive to be one boss, that's it. It's actually kind of fun to have one Patchwerk-like encounter per week just so you can practice mashing buttons really fast (training dummies don't do it for me :P) Four Patchwerk bosses is crazy overkill. So I'd rather see a VoA where there is only one boss at a time, he drops current tier loot at tiny percentages.

As for the tokens... I don't get it. So you basically want VoA to drop more t10 loot? Because Toravon already drops 264 pants and gloves. I think the current drop rate of loot is fine. It might be a little bit ridiculous if you could get the entire t10 set by getting lucky on drop rates from a boss with very simple mechanics.

Bad idea, they have the drops they have now so that you can't get any tier piece from Vault of Archavon.

Otherwise they should increase the difficulty of it atleast

As if loot isn't easy enough to get already... dear god I swear it... if blizzard hands you something on a silver plate, you cry and say it's not good enough.

10+ Year Old Account

Might as well have said "Give every baddie in the world free tier lootz"\

/thread

why is there no option that says "no, dont let VoA drop tokens"...

that is my vote.

I still wanna see if Algalon would be the last boss of VOA or it'll stay a blizz's typo ..

I WANNA PUG ALGALON PLX
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]