Title says it all. I am looking to kill the Lich King. I will server transfer, pass on all loot and only show up for the LK if you so wish. My experience in LK is to P2 (10m). Due to shear idiocy and impatient people, we can not make it to LK P2 again and I want the kill.

If you are looking for a WoWwebstats, or what ever source you prefer, I will download the add-ons and run it in a raid so that I can prove that I pull my weight (provided I'm not black listed from raiding after this post). I won't be some dead dps that just gains dps from SoC spam on ghouls to flex my epeen on LK. My job on our attempts has been NP cleanses, so I am able to provide that as well.

Please post here or send ingame mail to this character. To be clear again:
- I am seeking a Lich King kill on 10 man normal mode (if requested, I will only show up for just that encounter)
- I will NOT roll on loot
- I will provide what Primordial Saronite that I can purchase with my badges (sadly, I do not have a lot of gold but am willing to provide what I have for the kill).
- I will transfer server if necessary and remain until the agreed upon kill is reached.