Need an RAF partner

I'm would like to level an alt to lvl 60 and would love to use the RAF program to refer someone relatively new to the game. I am willing to pay for 20 slot bags, mount costs till 60 and and any cost that you would incur on your way to 60 and an additional 1k gold at the end of leveling a character to 60.
    I also have a person that is willing to run us in dungeons for the XP and level that way. If interested pls reply to this thread so that i can contact you and we can go from there..

Re: Need an RAF partner

Stickies....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

If your wandering what Arcticman is talking about. There is a sticky for getting partners. This is probably going to get deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Congratulations for finding a use for expendable casuals.

I think the stickies need to be bigger or something, people certainly have a way of ignoring them.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

I'd be interested, relatively new to the game.

email: DCRSolstyce@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by mosher94
    I think the stickies need to be bigger or something, people certainly have a way of ignoring them.
    bolded, a noticable color, or whatever, yeah. you sadly can't rely on people to read stickies, anymore

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    bolded, a noticable color, or whatever, yeah. you sadly can't rely on people to read stickies, anymore
    I know it...

I think that the mods should put a giant sign on either side of the stickies, pointing towards them, that say "READ THE DAMN STICKIES! ;D
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    Even on the top!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Oops.. didnt realize there was a sticky for RAF..