TellMeWhen 1.2.4

Hello, i'm having trouble installing this to work. Basically I have it set-up now with all my spells ' Haunt, Curse of Agony ect and trying to work out why nothing is showing like timers, i'm using the dummys in UC to test it, iv'e ticked "show timer" and tried other things, is there a way to get this working or can I find another addon which helps me in affliction priority's (not Forte because I can't stand the cooldown bars).

Tyvm

Re: TellMeWhen 1.2.4

Make sure you have the enable icon option checked. I had that problem at first on my dk trying to monitor all my km/rime price and other necessary procs

Get quartz imo!

Quote Originally Posted by pionock
    Make sure you have the enable icon option checked. I had that problem at first on my dk trying to monitor all my km/rime price and other necessary procs
    I have and still no luck

Get quartz imo!
    I have it but what i'm looking for is some nice bigger Icons to make life easier if you get what i mean, something like shock and awe for shammys but for my lock

TMW is an amazingly useful addon.

Make sure you have the enable icon option checked.
    The recent version of TMW (which added dual specs) added a new property "enable icon". Right click your icons and make sure its ticked. It is disabled by default.

----

I have and still no luck
    In which case make sure that the bar is enabled for that spec and that "only show in combat" is not ticked.

----

If that still doesn't work, you probably haven't set it up properly. Make sure you have selected "buff/debuff" correctly; "show when" correctly; and "target" set correctly.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth
    TMW is an amazingly useful addon.

The recent version of TMW (which added dual specs) added a new property "enable icon". Right click your icons and make sure its ticked. It is disabled by default.

----

In which case make sure that the bar is enabled for that spec and that "only show in combat" is not ticked.

----

If that still doesn't work, you probably haven't set it up properly. Make sure you have selected "buff/debuff" correctly; "show when" correctly; and "target" set correctly.

Thanks, I've managed to set them up but they won't show timers even with the "show timers" ticked - at the moment it just shows a cooldown from the target which is nice but having the numbers there would be better, unless that's what it means by show timers.

Not sure if it has its own timers, or might be reliant on something like OmniCC which is usually used to display timers on standard buttons, as well as being utilised by many addons for that same purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

From what I've noticed, the timers don't actually show the numbers, it just looks like the icon with a visual timer, just no actual numbers being displayed. I would use something like DoTimers or something of the like to help monitor as TMW will not display an actual timer.

Power Auras Classic > TMW

Imo this is a lightweight version of PA. This is good stuff, never had problem with it