Stats for a fire mage?

Hey, i was just wondering what stats people aim for as fire mages? At the moment as Arcane i've got around 1050 haste unbuffed and 3500 sp unbuffed and 33% crit. What are the stats a fire mage should chase after - unbuffed?

Re: Stats for a fire mage?

As much SP, haste and crit as possibly.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

sp will still be your priority, 900 haste is fine and after that stack crit

Quote Originally Posted by Breaker_KBL
    sp will still be your priority, 900 haste is fine and after that stack crit
    No.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots
    No.
    It's normally useful to justify why you're saying no.

Hit (till cap) > crit=sp> haste.

I have personally in my fire set 46.86 self buffed crit. 3157sp and... 900 haste. I do 13k+ with those stats just easy.

/brofist
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    okay, i'm going to try a crazy new theory: i'm going to take my pants off and type this in the nude (shirts are for pussies in the first place). i will also type it slowly and in full capitalized letters so those with impaired vision can see it (though it will not be in caps, since i hold down the shift key HA).

I have
    2839 SP
    400 hit
    878 crit rating
    743 haste

All completely unbuffed. Not the best but I still get around 10k on burn fights.

When will people learn that the term "i have x% crit" is not useful, just state your crit rating, with MA or unbuffed crit + spirit, or nobody really knows what you are talking about.

So, lets talk facts. I have 3045 SP, 327 Hit (yeah short a few points, need to resocket something), 1148 Crit Rating unbuffed + 583 Spirit and 793 Haste.

According to Rawr, Haste, Crit and Spell Power are relatively equal in terms of what 1 point yields which leads to item Budget wise sp > haste=crit (With my specific gear, this might change with different gear)
    Awesome since 1986 - Armory