Thread: Adept's LK kill

Adept's LK kill

So I was on Adept's website reading their news post about how they downed LK, and this was said in their news post:

"To the person who hijacked our instance last week, FUCK YOU, if it was anyone from other US guilds just gotta say that is bad sportsmanship."

Now I am just curious what this means? Adept is one of my favorite US guilds so this isn't meant to be negative towards them in any way, I am just curious what they mean by hijack...only thing I can think of is someone getting them saved to a different instance or something? Forgive me if the answer is obvious, I am trying to think but I just can't think of what they mean by this and its bugging me.

Massive grats to Adept btw on the kill, I had a 10 dollar bet with my roommate that you guys would get US first LK kill, he had money on Exodus, so we both technically lost lol. Keep up the good work guys!

Re: Adept's LK kill

One of their members joined another guild/PuG and cleared part of their save so they won't be able to fight arthas that week.

/thread
    80 Orc Hunter
    80 Tauren druid
    80 Tauren Warrior
    80 Orc Warlock
    80 Blood elf Death knight
    To Be continued...

Deleted

Haha, the last guild I was in fucked with me because I had less time for raiding because of real life issues - this happened in the time faction change got introduced and the other top guild on our server (who lost Algalon SF to us) broke and the majority of them transfered to Horde and into my guild. GM was a fucking ego anyways, so he replaced people., including me. (I was there since 2 years, even longer than the new GM).

And I fucked up their TotGC ID where they had 50 tries left on Anub. Well, they still fail - and the clan broke also. We currently plan to create a 10 man cataclysm guild with some friends.

Deleted

You have 35 attempts at LK heroic per lockout. If anybody locked to their ID gets invited by anybody from a different guild, that person converts to raid and hands leader to the locked-out person, he can enter your ICC lockout and then engage and wipe to Arthas 35 times - thus making you unable to attempt any limited attempt wing end bosses this week.