Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Cant kill a holy pally. help?

Sap pally. Spellsteal THE shit out of him. Open on him. CC his partner. Grab his freedom instantly when he uses. Slow and Stun him again. Bubble used or a welltimed CS to prevent it. Hence repeat.
    "Slap yourself, really hard in the face, then leave"

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost
    myself, a rogue, and my partner, a frost mage canont kill any 2s comp with a holy pally. or a holy pally/unholy dk destroys us. can anyone help with a strat?
    kill the pal.mage silence when hes about to bubble
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    "Can you handle the Paperwork please?"
    "The only escape is death..."
    "Umm, ok, but would you mind? It's not much, really."
    "Stick Around!"
    "I'd love to, but i've gotta get back to the meeting"
    "BOOOOONESTOOOORM!
    *Marrowgar knocks the paperwork off the desk in rage*

Some Paly + dps setups if they can play you have NO chance, unless you get a luck kill, (RnG FTW) but sacred shield is the key to the holy pala's survivability on the focus, taking most of your damage and giving his FoL a hot, spel steal will be a massive damage increase (and gives your mage even more survivablity) at 2k + rating in 2's as a holy pala, only time a rogue mage gets a kill is when they are on the entire time with mass CC on my team mate, and lucky lock outs. Just time your stuns with each other with precision will force a very fast bubble (around 30% hp a pala will panick and be ready to bubble) if he casts a spell at that %, be ready to lock and finish him of quick.

during bubble, reset the fight, vanish - poly morph, run away evoc ect, and start the entire fight again.

Thats how a rogue mage can burn me down, but sadly that hasnt happened for a while now, since my warlock team mate has learned that he can dispell magic of himself with his pet! (hitting 2.1k rating without him knowing that... hmm)

I can give you hints for getting a holy pala down and pressuring them, but if your playing a low rated holy pala he will play really wierdly and it can cause you to mess up!

All in all, CC the hell out of partner, burn pala, bubble, (or try for fast holy lock out kill) Reset fight, Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawshik7
    kill the pal.mage silence when hes about to bubble
    don't post if you don't know anything about basic mechanics please.