Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Alpha to Begin Very Soon?

Hai !

Are the pictures genuine? or have you done so?

Fake!

The link on the picture is http://eu.battle.net/account/management/.
    The pictures of the cata-beta aren't in the EU-Battle.net-Accountmanagement-website yet.

Look here:

https://us.battle.net/account/_image...kplane-cat.jpg (US Link)
    https://eu.battle.net/account/_image...kplane-cat.jpg (EU Link with ERROR)!!!

And here for Wrath:

https://us.battle.net/account/_image...lane-wrath.jpg(US Link)
    https://eu.battle.net/account/_image...lane-wrath.jpg (EU Link) Both WITHOUT error!

Quote Originally Posted by Exhile
    Hai !

Confirmed real.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Hai !

Have you not seen the other attempts at faking this page? If you're going to submit something legit, take a snapshot of the download client instead or in-game snapshots. Not a page that people have already faked countless of times.

And why is the PC Client from EU and the Mac Client from US?

Awesome! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Vanterax
    Have you not seen the other attempts at faking this page? If you're going to submit something legit, take a snapshot of the download client instead or in-game snapshots. Not a page that people have already faked countless of times.

I do not have to prove you anything, i just posted the screenshots as i saw ppl crying.
    You can ask Blizz why the PC is EU and Mac is US, or you can think to a proper reason by yourself.

Note : it's the same [PC (EU) and Mac (US)] for the SC II client also

I do not have to prove you anything, i just posted the screenshots as i saw ppl crying.
    You can ask Blizz why the PC is EU and Mac is US, or you can think to a proper reason by yourself.

Note : it's the same [PC (EU) and Mac (US)] for the SC II client also
    Fine, don't prove anything. Your snapshots don't show anything. And no, it is not the same for SC2 clients. It's PC (US) and Mac (US) for my SC2 beta account.

Fine, don't prove anything. Your snapshots don't show anything. And no, it is not the same for SC2 clients. It's PC (US) and Mac (US) for my SC2 beta account.
    EU account :

Relax.. he NEVER said these were anything legit... he's just having some fun and you love it too.. gives you something to do while you anxiously await the "proof" that it really HAS started.. but that you didn't get selected to participate. :P

And did you really have to create another account so people wouldn;t think you QQ'd too much Vanterax? (or should I guess Tazojin?)

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent
    Relax.. he NEVER said these were anything legit... he's just having some fun and you love it too.. gives you something to do while you anxiously await the "proof" that it really HAS started.. but that you didn't get selected to participate. :P

And did you really have to create another account so people wouldn;t think you QQ'd too much Exhile? (or should I guess Tazojin?)
    I'm not who ever you think i am.
    It's not a newly created account; the posts made with it were for bumping the guild recruitment thread.

Sorry I meant Vanterax.. not you... (fixed in orig post)

Tks for your efforts on the "screenshots"... it's fun stuffz... :P

I'm not who ever you think i am.
    It's not a newly created account; the posts made with it were for bumping the guild recruitment thread.

Downloading....

And did you really have to create another account so people wouldn;t think you QQ'd too much Vanterax? (or should I guess Tazojin?)
    I don't know who you're accusing me to be, but this is the first time I sign up to this site although I've been reading it for a long time. What are you trying to get to?

I'm just teasin'... some peeps see these "what if" screenshots.. and go nutz screamin' fake, not real.. I spent 2 hours testing them.. etc.. it's funny that's all... you and Tazojin reacted almost exactly the same.

Just relax... when Beta is out.. everyone will know.. no guessing or testing fake login screens...

I don't know who you're accusing me to be, but this is the first time I sign up to this site although I've been reading it for a long time. What are you trying to get to?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyl3lazer
    You aren't in the beta of either are you? That's how the sc2 beta thing looks, I can confirm that. The image is real as far as I can tell (if you couldnt guess it isn't mine).

You can also see from https://us.battle.net/account/_image...n-US/WOWX3.jpg the image is rounded.

I had paint open to red out the account names.
    Oh, so you had paint open to red out the names... while you were taking the screenshot. Ya, makes sense.

I'm just teasin'... some peeps see these "what if" screenshots.. and go nutz screamin' fake, not real.. I spent 2 hours testing them.. etc.. it's funny that's all... you and Tazojin reacted almost exactly the same.
    I never said his snapshots were fake...

No? My bad... pffft... :P

WOOT BETA

of upload the client faster guys