Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: can you stop ninja looters?

get the RAID LEADER to state the loot rules. If he breaks them, ticket it to a GM and say when he stated rules and when he broke them, and the GMs will find the logs for it.

What about the "We will be /roll'ing on loot, but if we deem that you suck you won't get sh*t" rules, what happens with those?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumocolor
    What about the "We will be /roll'ing on loot, but if we deem that you suck you won't get sh*t" rules, what happens with those?
    you accept those rules. They can basically say that you suck, even though you're performing best, just to take the items for themselves. You accepted those rules, so nothing will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777
    The best way, imo, to stop ninjas is to use eat a savory deviate delight until u become a pirate. That way the ninja will be too afraid of the pirate to ninja anything.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are real." ~Abraham Lincoln

10+ Year Old Account

No. GMs just don't bother with them. Get a guild and don't trust people.
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Ever recieved an item from a gm that was ninjaed before?

Never been ninja'd against, personally (at max level). I usually don't pug, so ;D

But from what I've heard, it's possible.
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

Re: Ever recieved an item from a gm that was ninjaed before?

I hope they do.

2 Days ago i was in PoS on my mage. Finally after a lot of runs Nevermelting ice Crystal (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50259) dropped.
    Ofcourse i rolled need, because i need it and have been waiting a long time to finally get it. The tank (DK) needs too, gets item and leaves.