cataclysm beta key..will i get one?

Ive took a break of wow for 2 month now and its been 1 month my account is frozen because there was no time on it..

do i still have a chance of receiving a beta key? im about to start playing again really soon

Re: cataclysm beta key..will i get one?

As long as your account's in good standing (I think it needs to be active, I'm not 100% sure on that one) and hasn't been handed out any permanent, or multiple game bans (Again, unsure if that covers forum bans) you're eligible if you've opted.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

by active you mean it needs to have time on it?

Yeah. Again, I don't know that one for sure because when I did WotLK beta my account was active when they handed keys out, so I can't say if you gotta have time on it or not.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Yes it has to be active.
    Banned for sleeping with Elementium's mom.

I don't think the account needs to be active, but you atleast need to have a game linked to your battle.net account (atleast it was like that for Starcraft II)

damn, well i dont know how its going to work but do they send all beta keys available in one day or its like over time?

Quote Originally Posted by guill999
    damn, well i dont know how its going to work but do they send all beta keys available in one day or its like over time?
    They're bringing in beta testers in waves like they did with WotLK.

Thanks Amuno!

alright thanks so theres still some hope

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zecharian
    Yes it has to be active.
    OMG, if it's true, I HAVE to buy a new card NOW (my playtime ended yesterday -_-)! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Zecharian
    Yes it has to be active.

Except.. NO!

I got TBC invite on inactive accounts, same with Wotlk.. so stop spreading false information.

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios

Except.. NO!

I got TBC invite on inactive accounts, same with Wotlk.. so stop spreading false information.
    I love you

Do i need to pay for it,or just like sign for ir,or they'll send me automatically since my acc is active ?

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios

Except.. NO!

Q: Who is eligible for the Cataclysm Beta opt-in?

A: Any player who has an active World of Warcraft subscription, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, and World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King is eligible. The account must be active when the beta starts in order to be eligible to receive an invitation.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...20323054&sid=1

i need money now! anyone for a blow job super cheap?

What i read u have to have certant information sended from "Beta stuff" on eu.battle.net . The computer information will be send to them and they'll pick IDK with the payment stuff

Dunno 'bout the Cataclysm keys, but a friend of mine got 2 WotLK keys AFTER his account was perm. banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cosimo

A: Any player who has an active World of Warcraft subscription, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, and World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King is eligible. The account must be active when the beta starts in order to be eligible to receive an invitation.

Hey, don't go bringing that logic and proof in here. Can't you see he's trying to start a pointless fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosimo

Great, I was looking for that link. My googling skills failed me for the first time. (Then again I thought it was an official faq on the blizzard site, not forums.)