Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Heroic DBW -Worth Buying-??

so you earn your endgame raid rewards by camping the AH for some hours.

sorry, I don't think so

In my opinion you earn sth like this by progressing with a guild for a certain amount of time and having part in that progress. I would be quite ashamed of myself to have to pay gold for my items. People going down on you for some quick profit :/

15+ Year Old Account

A guild that hasn't downed sindragosa hc, must be pretty retarded to sell a heroic dbw for that price. Im no rich player but I still have 50k gold atm, and I know thats nothing nowdays.. 12-18k..? You're crazy! 100k atleast sorry dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Imbashiethz
    A guild that hasn't downed sindragosa hc, must be pretty retarded to sell a heroic dbw for that price. Im no rich player but I still have 50k gold atm, and I know thats nothing nowdays.. 12-18k..? You're crazy! 100k atleast sorry dude.
    that's what he thinks they will sell it for because that's what they sell a LK kill for..
    Somebodys retarded ether way thinking it will go for that price...

Heroic loot for the same price as normal loot. Clearly not a businessman.
    Xilë - Affixed - Frostmourne

someone offered me 25k for the 264 DBW.
    I didnt sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanMD
    Care to read? "I know 50% of the guild's members, and half the officers (including the GM)" Yea, 12k is what I can get it for.
    having troubling seeing, blinded by the tears of laughter.

Xilë - Affixed - Frostmourne

What server? I'll pay 12k right now, and this is even with 5 out of the last 6 Saurfang HC kills dropping it. All of our hunters have it, a rogue, feral druid, and now it's onto a DK or one of 2 warriors I believe.

But all jokes aside (I'm not leaving my guild) 12k is a steal. I would think 50k+ is more than appropriate; I saw Normal go for 30-40k in GDKP

Quote Originally Posted by Starcaller Xeros
    What server? I'll pay 12k right now, and this is even with 5 out of the last 6 Saurfang HC kills dropping it. All of our hunters have it, a rogue, feral druid, and now it's onto a DK or one of 2 warriors I believe.

But all jokes aside (I'm not leaving my guild) 12k is a steal. I would think 50k+ is more than appropriate; I saw Normal go for 30-40k in GDKP
    Was purchasing it on Burning Legion but changed my mind. Try going there and ask, the guild is friendly, they might hook you up.

anyways, this threads out of control
    "Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you."

Really, Burning Legion? You sound, and have a very similar name to someone with this exact story on Shadowmoon.

PS, we will never sell one until everyone that possibly could use it, has one, and what you were offering was a slap in the face.
    Prot pally - Perki - Shadowmoon - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...perki/advanced

Retired rogue - Iamstrykerr - Shadowmoon

Quote Originally Posted by Agroculture
    Is ADHD the scourge of the century?Can't any of you numbskulls read the OP and realize that 12k gold was the price he was asked to pay for Kingslayer,NOT the fuckin' trinket?

That being said,I'm still officialy trolling this thread.Trollin',trollin',trollin' keep the flames a-growin' RAWHIDE!
    Sadly, the OP has removed most of his original post, thus making it impossible for me to show you the irony in what you wrote. But if you trust me in this matter, he stated in fact that they took 12k for the Kingslayer, and lateron in his post deduced that this would mean that he probably would have to pay 12-18k gold for the trinket. Sadly, you were to inclined to flame people for their stupidity instead of reading the original post again just to verify that you would not look really stupid afterwards.

But long story short, that is why most of the people in this thread were talking about 12-18k gold for the trinket. In his now updated original post, which i find hard to believe nonetheless, he now states that they offered to sell it to him for 18kg. Oh, and i believe it to be quite inpolite to remove most of what you posted in such a situation, except maybe if it is insulting to other people, which in this case, it was not. But that might just be me.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    Sadly, the OP has removed most of his original post, thus making it impossible for me to show you the irony in what you wrote. But if you trust me in this matter, he stated in fact that they took 12k for the Kingslayer, and lateron in his post deduced that this would mean that he probably would have to pay 12-18k gold for the trinket. Sadly, you were to inclined to flame people for their stupidity instead of reading the original post again just to verify that you would not look really stupid afterwards.

But long story short, that is why most of the people in this thread were talking about 12-18k gold for the trinket. In his now updated original post, which i find hard to believe nonetheless, he now states that they offered to sell it to him for 18kg. Oh, and i believe it to be quite inpolite to remove most of what you posted in such a situation, except maybe if it is insulting to other people, which in this case, it was not. But that might just be me.
    Way to bump an old thread